Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation False Profit

[DE]Drew

TuAsh8Z.jpg

Tenno,

Nef Anyo has made a fortune bilking the system's gullible, but he is more than a simple con man, he's using his wealth to bankroll a new line of assault robots called the Bursa. You must stop him before the Bursa becomes a threat to us all.

Your mission is to bankrupt Nef Anyo.

Use one of Nef's own Void Offerings to draw the Bursa out for collection. They will not take an Offering from a Tenno, instead stun them and force the transaction by hacking into their mobile banking systems. Timing is everything, the Bursa must be destroyed during the critical 'verifying' stage. Botch the timing and you will lose your Offering. Do this correctly and you will walk away with your Offering and a healthy chunk of Nef Anyo's credits too.

Bursas have been deployed in Corpus-occupied regions of Pluto, Neptune and Europa, with reports of sporadic appearances in Jupiter, Mars and Venus.

- The Lotus

HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO

Before entering a Mission:

- Blueprints can be acquired in the Market for three Void Offerings: Humble Void Offering (1,000 Credits), Faithful Void Offering (10,000 Credits) and Passionate Void Offering (100,000 Credits).

- Craft the desired Offering using the required Resources and Credits.

- Equip the Void Offering in your Gear.

- When entering any Corpus level with level 15 enemies or higher, each Void Offering increases spawn chance by 50, 75, 90, 100%.

In the Mission:

- Locate the Bursa Moa and find a way to stun it so you can temporarily disable its attack functions.

- While stunned, access the rear panel of the Bursa by hacking its Corpus security function. This will cause it to enter 'Account Transfer' status. The Bursa may return to battle mode while in this status, however you must let the Transfer complete before re-engaging the Bursa.

- When the Account Transfer is complete, the Bursa will enter a 'Verifying Funds' status. Be careful, the Moa will still be in battle mode.

- Dispatch the Bursa before the Verify Funds stage is complete to get back 100% of your Credits plus Bonus Credits if you are successful.

- Be quick, Tenno! If the Bursa completes the Verifying Funds stage unharmed, it will verify the funds as fake. This will cancel the transfer and your credits will be lost.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

- If all four players have a Void Offering equipped, this grants a 100% chance to spawn a single Bursa.

- All Squad members that complete the hack puzzle will automatically have the Void Offering consumed from their Gear.

SCORING AND REWARDS

Individual Rewards

TIER       SCORING CONDITIONS        REWARD

1        Get a high score of 100    Event Badge

2        Get a high score of 1,000  4x Event Mods (Impact Damage)

3        Get a high score of 1,500  Quanta Vandal (Comes with Slot and Catalyst!)

Clan Rewards

TIER       SCORING CONDITIONS     REWARD

1       3rd place in Clan Tier   Bronze event Statue

2       2nd place in Clan Tier   Silver event Statue

3       1st place in Clan Tier   Gold event Statue

Participation: Every Clan with a participating member will get a Participation Statue.

Bankrupt Nef Anyo, Tenno!

This event is on from June 4th until June 11th @ 2pm EDT. 

can someone explain how score is determined? i see two numbers.

You mean the score in your profile?

I believe the first number is your "best score" (The highest amount of points you got in a single mission) and the number in brackets is your total score for the event, get the one in the brackets above 1.5K to get the Quanta Vandal.

Haven't gotten a Bursa to spawn in the last 8 runs.... stuck at 491...

Are you running corpus missions above level 15 with the void offering in your gear?

Also False Profit is easier with a squad rather than solo. Since solo Bursa has 50% spawn chance, with 2 people 75% spawn chance, 3 people 90% spawn chance and with 4 people its 100% spawn chance. With you going to Corpus missions above 15 and having an offering.

I dont know what causes it but ever since i completed the event and unlocked everything my warframe keeps crashing.

Edit: pretty sure its the quanta vandal

Same thing happened to me, moments after finishing a mission with the Quanta Vandal. Can't be a coincidence.

Has anyone encountered a Denial Bursa, yet? I'm at 1559 points now but only seen Drovers and Isolators so far but I like To scan all Three. Can someone confirm that they spawn?

Yes they do spawn. 3 spawned in neptune exe, not at sametime but they do spawn.