Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Recruiting Mature, Good Hearted People.

(PSN)Kazides

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to come back to this thread and say thanks for the clan invite. it has been a blast playing with some seasoned vets of this game that know what they're doing, very helpful indeed. also im pretty sure we are still accepting new recruits if anyone out there is looking for a great clan to become a part of.  so that is all, just thanks to everyone in the clan for being so supportive and helpful to a noob like me lol.

Hi Daz, 

I am sorry for the late reply.  I had a birthday weekend and was not checking the forums.  Please feel free to send me a friend request on ps4.  I can certainly add you to our humble clan.  

I also play late evening/night PST.  and I play on weekends as well.  I can definitely show you the game and I will promise I will make you stronger.  

Thanks. 

Hi, I'm totally new to Warframe, but I'm a quick learner...

I'm looking for a group of friendly mature people to play with and learn from,

That sounds like you.

I'm 32, have a mic, and I'm in the UK.

Can I join?

Thanks! 

Hey Supertones, you are welcome to join.  Let me know if you still want in. I tried to add you but it says you are already part of a clan. let me know.

Hey I just got into warframe and im having blast expect on some missions I get frustated cause i need teamates to play with

Im from Morocco so english isn't my native langague but i speak it well ish

i added u Kazides  

Hi Painless.  Same goes for you, I tried to add you but it says you are already part of a clan, you have to leave your old clan if you want to join this one. 

Thanks.

Been playing warframe for a week, i was in a clan but no one answered each other and rarely helped out. 

Something i like to do is to help each other and have fun.

If i could join that would be great, thanks.

Hey Tasty, yea man, you are welcome to join. I'll send you an invite now. Let me know if you still want to join.

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DownhillDan42,

Thank you for the invite, however I am currently not looking for an alliance.  We are a casual clan who isn't ready for all of the politics involved in setting up alliances.  If I am every ready, I would probably set up my own alliance.  Maybe you could join mine.  Just an idea. 

Anyways, thanks once again. 

Have a great day.

hey this looks like great clan and I'm looking to join. I started playing recently after a long break but I'm still in the early stage of the game. I'm having a lot of fun with the game now so I'm looking to join the clan if possible.

Hi Longjohn,

Are you still looking for a clan? If so, please send me a friend reqeust on PS4 and I can add you.  Yea, we have a great community, we are all very helpful towards eachother.  I can definately help you with any questions about the game or share best practices.

Let me know, thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi Team,

I an opening up recruiting again.  We have new games coming out in the next 2 months and I wanted to recruite some good hearted people that will probably continue to play Warframe within the next few months. 

Send me a message or friend request on PS4 so that I see it.

Thanks for reading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...