Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.8.1 + 16.8.2

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

• Enabled the following skin usage:
  • Day of the Dead now works on Vaykor Marelok.
  • Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.
  • Grineer Forest Camo now works  work on the Rakta Ballistica
  • Ormolu Skin now works on the Telos Akbolto!

Fixes:

• Fixed Charge weapons not firing properly if you had any Fire Rate mods equipped.
  • Rolled back a fix for Elytron's Thumper causing self damage - this is what broke weapons dealing self-damage intentionally where applicable.
  • Fixed being unable to purchase Syndicate Restore Blueprints in Relays.
  • Fixed various crashes.

Hotfix 16.8.2 

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue causing a broken HUD for players with their language set to Japanese.

now, can i just get the ormolu skin for akbolto and tipedo without getting the whole pack? :P

EDIT: nvm, ignore what i said above. totally possible to buy the individual skins :D

Edited by xcynderx

now, can i just get the ormolu skin for akbolto and tipedo without getting the whole pack? :P

Yes.They're in the market separately as well. 20 plat each. The syndana is the only one you have to buy the bundle for.

Edited by Azure.M

They are in the weapon skins in the market for 20Pt each (I think it's 20 anyway).  The variant Syandana is the only thing you can't get by itself.

Still no fix for being unable to purchase Ormolu Kyroptera Syandana without the whole bundle.

I don't know to you guys but I was able to purchase it through arsenal.

Edit: nvm it's the skin lol. erase, erase.

Edited by Uzpian

Changes:

• Enabled the following skin usage:
  • Shock Camo now works on the Secura Dual Cestras.

Doesn't look like this one is working.  No option to use the Shock Camo skin.

Bd8TqLi.jpg

EDIT: I'm used to being able to see the skin on the weapon before purchasing it by going to Arsenal first, since I didn't own the skin yet apparently the option to view it on the Secura Dual Cestras wasn't visible.  After purchasing it the option to apply it is there.

Edited by Talevon

Still no fix for being unable to purchase Ormolu Kyroptera Syandana without the whole bundle. Note that all the other Ormolu skins are purchasable separate from the bundle except for this one

oh nvm theyre 2 diffrent syandanas ,..sorry,..my mistake

Edited by Pnoyleet