Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #75: Tonight At 7Pm Edt!

[DE]Megan

BDzWDMc.jpg

We’re going back in time for tonight’s special celebration episode of 75 Prime Times! DERebecca and [DE]Megan revisit old episodes and reattempt some of their favorite moments: Lephantis, the Obstacle Course, and more! What was your favorite episode, comment below! 

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, win Platinum prizes, and don’t miss your hosts putting their artistic skills to the test by creating Warframe Statues out of sculpting putty! 

See you here tonight, June 11 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

congrats in ruining the day of over 9000 tennos.

You know, I think the guy who said "second" was commenting on this:

What was your favorite episode, comment below!

Just saying.

Also, on that note, my favorite episode of Prime Time had to be the one where Megan waved to Warren taking a picture:

ZHeFoEP.jpg

And the one where this happened for Rebecca's birthday:

SLEMayl.jpgWqnmoHP.jpg

Edited by thelastpwnr99

May or may not attend.

hey I had pasta for lunch. Should you hive a damn? Of course not.

^^^Correct.

Look, I've had muktiple "firsts" as well. However, not one of them, even my first "first", I bothered commenting "first". Truly no one cares and it gets really tiring seeing it everywhere. But, to each his own.

Edited by LazerSkink

When are we going to see this Anubis warframe we all have been watting for specialy me. This warframe would not only be a game changer but it would bring new players to the game its been two years already and still nothing this could make the plannet phobos more interestin since it is a sand planet and anubis is a sand egyptian warframe . It would make this game amazing and now that we are going to get cat companions it would just fit anubis becase the was cats in egypt the repricented the place . Please make anubis.

When are we going to see this Anubis warframe we all have been watting for specialy me. This warframe would not only be a game changer but it would bring new players to the game its been two years already and still nothing this could make the plannet phobos more interestin since it is a sand planet and anubis is a sand egyptian warframe . It would make this game amazing and now that we are going to get cat companions it would just fit anubis becase the was cats in egypt the repricented the place . Please make anubis.

Um... Never?