Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Invisible Medalions

Pokeking135

Just did a New Loka Exterminate on a Grineer Galleon and came across an invisible medalion. Ill be glad to share any more information to help fix the bug.

This is happening with Cephalon Suda's Datums, too.  Today I ran through the whole map and found only two Datums of which one was invisible...  Extremely irritating.

Same here doing Perrin and New Loka syndicates, some medallions were visible where other's were not, I could only find them thanks to Thief's Wit, without any loot detection mods you won't be able to find them at all.

Yes, the Medallions are invisible.
All or some of them at times.
My Syndicates are Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda.
My Thief's Wit mod reveals the items on the minimap so I can still obtain all of them when I run the missions but the Medallions being invisible forces me to check every item I see on the map as they are revealed because of Thief's Wit.

A potential fix (And to make finding them easier for us) could be changing Medallions' icon on the minimap when revealed by loot-detecting mods.
That way, it would be a workaround for this visibility issue of the Medallions as we would be sure of finding a Medallion in the location it spawns when scouting the map for them and we need not check most of the map for all the Medallions.
I assume everyone is being forced to check most of the map like I am because that is the only way you can find all the Medallions, invisible ones inclusive.
And when I say "most of the map", I mean like the entire map. Only Medallion hunters would know the feeling... 
I feel you, fellow Tenno.

Here is a screenshot of one of the many times I came across an invisible Medallion:

t5j7k2.jpg

A potential fix (And to make finding them easier for us) could be changing Medallions' icon on the minimap when revealed by loot-detecting mods.

Totally agreed with this.

At least until the bug is totally fixed.

I always play solo mission with my invisible loki without loot-detecting mods and is a pain to try press x in every single place i remember that could be a medallion.

New Loka Rank 5 Capture mission today (don't recall the planet/node, it was grineer, desert, lvl 25 - Phobos maybe?) 

It was Gradivus (Mars), Capture.

I accidently post my issue in wrong thread. 

Here's my post in it.

Got this issue again. It happens to me when playing tiles of Grineer. Today it happened at Gradivus (Mars), Capture, Flawless New Loka mission. I found all medallions with Thief's Wit AND Loot Detector but all of them were invisible. I experience this issue only when playing alone so im not sure whether its reasonable to call it co-op bug. Some screenshots in spoiler below.

hlnNO6C.jpg 

aUnrvNq.jpg

q6czyO2.jpg

g4qLB51.jpg

ieWQmhf.jpg

SFpWRFl.jpg

6Lz1tqY.jpg

Zs5w0Rx.jpg

P.S. It appeared when i was using invisibility/stealth feature one way (Loki/Ash abilities) or another (Shade/Kubrow ability).

Completed another Grineer syndicate mission, now on Rhea (saturn), Exterminate. This time it was Perrin Sequence's mission.

Found 7/8 medallions, all of them were invisible. Both Grineer missions was fire hazard.

ECnanGl.jpg

h1wwKDo.jpg

Lyygv4m.jpg

OTp4ok4.jpg

Played Corpus syndicate mission. Arcadia (Mars), Survival for Red Veil. First Mark was visible. Other five I managed to find were not visible. This one was ice hazard.

P5t6TEg.jpg

9eyg6O8.jpg

Edited by ShadowTony