Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.8.4

DE_Adam

Fixes:

• Fixed players being able to send Clan invites without the proper permissions.
  • Fixed some clipping issues with new cloth physics.
  • Fixed some rigidity that would occur in cloth physics.
  • Fixed an issue causing the Datamass falling through levels at the start of a Missions on a certain Ceres spawn tile as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/470421-the-datamass-for-the-deception-on-albedoceres-bugs/?p=5285075#entry5285075
  • Fixed texture issues that would occur on some Grineer catwalks.
  • Fixed duplicate entries for the Gorgon that would appear in player profile after killing certain enemies under the effects of Mind Control.
  • Fixed an issue causing an inappropriate amount of bounces from some projectile weapons.
  • Fixed a broken image showing in the Art Gallery.

• Fixed duplicate entries for the Gorgon that would appear in player profile after killing certain enemies under the effects of Mind Control.

How about fixing duped Bo in my profile which is still there after you run the script to remove mastery xp from that Market bought Bo exploit?

Fix Cosmic specter when you can.And Thanks for all the fixes, is nice when u know that game is under wach and constantly fixed when needed...

( Cosmic Specter build need 1800 conclave , but cant be reached with any Build if no sentinel points added like before )

Edited by PsyFungus

I'm glad to see one of my stompin' grounds, Kiste, being given some TLC... now if the strange bug involving mission fails due to certain frame abilities around the 3rd terminal (seen mostly volt electric shields, but could be more out there) and enemy fire be fixed, Kiste can shine again as a solid leveling run again. :) (Ii'm still waiting to see the olmoru scarf as a separate buy. Haven't cared to check since this weekend ... 6-forma'd Prisma Grakata X_X)

talking about 'cloth physics' anyone noticed looking at the left side of the karak wraith there is a part of the strap dangeling but if you look at it from the right it is missing?

Yeah, i noticed that, too. Ii think that's something to do with its textures not being made 2-sided and is merely 1-sided.