Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Instakill Bombard

DeltaPangaea

So there I am. On Apollodorus. Doing as you do.

cUlWenN.jpg

Oh, hey there level 7 Bombard, how are you-

36aGLF0.jpg

... Are you sure about that, Warframe? I was using Valkyr and... no? Okay.

Also, I tried this several times to make sure it wasn't a wierdass one-off. Came across three bombards. All three apparently decided today was 'Oneshot Valkyr' day. Sadly couldn't get caps with their level in it, I burned my revives just getting these ones.

wth? I'm going to test later...if they 1 shot a max steel fibe/vitality + WC Valkyr it's a bug

It's not every bombard. This has happened to me only a few times and I have played A LOT of Apollodorus. I have not played the last two weeks or so though, so maybe something changed recently to make it more common?

Edited by VKhaun

Uh, there's this thing OP, where if the rocket actually hits you instead of just exploding in proximity, it does massive damage. Like, 5k damage. (So I've heard)

Were you hosting? If not, was there even the slightest amount of lag?

Edited by S7ORM

Im unsure if I like this or I don't...

I like this, due to it makes sense, if anyone takes an rocket to the face, should be dead, yet I hate it, due to well One-Hit Kills are not fun to deal with 

I hate the missles home you out where our rockets don't, i feel cheated !

This happend to me a few days ago while doing Earth - Excavation.  My rhino was getting one shot with full health, shields, and bombard's rockets didn't even show up, then boom! I'm down.  This happend like 3-4 times, so decided it was time to leave.

Okie doke. Just did another stint in Apollodorus with the same stuff. Was good for a while, then they just started oneshotting again. With splash damage.

Do they just not like the fact that the Ignis is their Achilles Heel and decided to put a stop to it?

that was just happening to me on a ceres syndicate alert, probably lvl 30-35

I also had ignis equipped --- mayeb they blow up the fuel tank

I got gibbed by a bombard at close range, which I didn't think much about, but then a fire eximus napalm instagibbed me like 3x