Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[New Unit Ai+Squad] W D U

GoneM4d

W.D.U. - Warframe Disposal Unit

A group of 8 elite Grineer units which have the ability to block ranged warframe ability. They work as a team provide cover for each other. The new shielded Grineer have a new ability where they can burrow the shield in to the ground thus providing a mobile cover for their squadron. Additionally they have a bubble shield that protects them from warframes ranged ability. Therefore you are left with only 2 options you can have your tank attack head on or use invisibility to your advantage and flank them from behind. The W.D.U. consist of 6 shielded Grineer, 2 regular Grennier, 2 heavy Grineers(with randomized heavy weaponry) ,and the ranged ability blocker(it could look like little box on tank threads with half of sphere rotating on top. Be advised that these guys will have a 20% hp+shield boost.  Here are the 2 pictures on how these guys would react in close quarters and open space 

top is close and bottom is open

77S8XR9.jpg

uPkDBET.jpg

What do you guys think?

PS: I know I suck at drawing

PS: Deleted one in general discussion because it got buried, posted here to get more opinions on it(hopefully)

Edited by GoneM4d

I like the idea, there needs to be more "elite" enemies that actually pose a threat.

I mean for the most part, there really isn't any difficulty to the game, and this could only serve to flesh out the PvE some more.

Maybe have it so they only spawn in the high level areas?

Would be really awesome if they could improve the AI to work more with each other in general to try and stop you. (F.E.A.R. did this really well too.)

+1

Edited by HurlockHolmes

I like the idea, there needs to be more "elite" enemies that actually pose a threat.

I mean for the most part, there really isn't any difficulty to the game, and this could only serve to flesh out the PvE some more.

Maybe have it so they only spawn in the high level areas?

Would be really awesome if they could improve the AI to work more with each other in general to try and stop you. (F.E.A.R. did this really well too.)

+1

Ahhhh F.E.A.R. the good old days of enemy AI

''Cover me!'' ''F*** you, COVER ME!!''

Ahhhh F.E.A.R. the good old days of enemy AI

''Cover me!'' ''F*** you, COVER ME!!''

F.E.A.R

When swearing, the challenging definition of easy and screaming was good

Can't believe people still play F.E.A.R these days, got the first game with all expansions and F.E.A.R 2 on Steam :>