Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellish Reapers

(PSN)xD0ntMlnDM3x

Hi I would like to join you guy's i'm a rank 12 ready to take mastery rank 13 test,but i've decided 13 is unlucky for some lol,so i'm working on modding instead.I run Pluto Dark Sector Defence for credits solo with my Nova Prime or in groups with Frost Prime.I play daily so if I meet what your looking for send me an invite.Regards Malc

I'm fairly new to the game again and haven't played in a long time. I am only mastery level 2 and only have 5 planets to choose from. I'm looking for a clan that is helpful in getting me updated in whats new and understanding the game again. I'm on mostly during the day and evening I'm looking to get into the game again and meet friendly and helpful people. I don't plan to spend money on items in this game I just want to enjoy this good free to play game and play with other like minded people. Thanks.

In case it's needed my PSN is Bloodknight13

Edited by (PS4)BloodKnight13

• 2 weeks later...

Hellish Reapers is looking for active and supportive players to join. We are a mountain clan that has a Great Dojo and 210 active and supportive members(almost 75 average players online each day). We have 80% research completed. We also own a 48 clan alliance known as Hellish Champions(400 - over 850 members).We sometimes have a Dojo Party(Dueling and Obstacle Course party)(Mostly Dueling).We have only a few requirements.

The only rules when joining Hellish Reapers is Stay active and supportive(2 week inactivity limit).

If you have any questions or if you are interested in joining, Reply, Message me on PSN or in game.

Warlord of Hellish Reapers,

DarkX9000