Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Toy Maker/ Clockwork Time Mage/ Puppet Queen Warframe! + Rhino (Prime) Toy Soldier!

Zarozian

So I had this weird dream where I was playing my good old Rhino Prime and fighting against the Sentients and for some reason the spinning wind-up thing on his back was more noticeable as it was spinning faster.

But it bothered me so much. I was firing my primary which I did not recognize at all suddenly some glowing energy strings came out of nowhere and attached to my Rhino's back!

Then poof a Warframe slightly smaller than Nova with colors that make my eyes bleed was on my Rhino Prime, and my Rhino Prime was carrying it on his left shoulder, while holding a secondary! ITS APPEARANCE REMINDED ME OF THAT OF A MOUSE!

The small warframe that my Rhino was carrying was firing the Tonkor and it was blowing up the Sentients left and right! I also got some sort of buff that made me tankier, hit harder, and moved slower.....

My Iron Skin ran out so I decided to re-Iron Skin and suddenly the Iron Skin applied to the little warframe on my left shoulder too and I was running around carrying it and killing things with my secondary and melee weapon.

Suddenly we were surrounded but then the little warframe I was carrying used an ability and we teleported together and my rhino punched the damage and knocking down all enemies upon arrival! The little warframe kept spamming the teleport all over the place and firing the Tonkor while I was spamming stomp and we were like breaking everything!

It was like.....Rhino was the tank.....and she was the cannon! The Iron Skin covers her and her Teleport ability saves me

I accidentally press F to switch to my melee to drop her but I couldn't, so I asked her if she could please get off so then she summoned something and she rode that instead and then I woke up! O 3O

So now I brain storm ideas for all her other abilities!

No Name Yet Please Help Me Come Up With One!

Abilities

Toy Soldier (25 Energy)

Spawns a large specter covered with silver metal(Primed Version Can Be Gold) and a large wind-up key on its back and with only with huge claws to melee and eat its targets to restore its own health and constantly uses 4 abilities. 

Devour will have the toy soldier grab and eat its targets to restore its own health.

Stampede which is a very wide attack where the Toy Soldier rushes forward ragdolling and pushing all enemies in front of it like a bulldozer.

Smash where it slams both of its huge monstrous claws down in front of it creating a wave of energy damaging all enemies within a 15 Meter Radius. The closer the enemy is to him the more damage this ability does.

Crisis which it fires out energy strings to nearby enemies within its line of sight and pulls them all to him where he usually would then follow up with a Smash.

There will be energy strings attached from the warframe to the Toy Soldier. Only 1 Toy Soldier can be summoned at a time.

If the Toy Soldier is killed the warframe will go into a berserker state and have 95% damage reduction and 30% damage, movement, and attack speed increase,

Temporal Distortion (50 Energy)

She teleports anywhere she aims and causes a rift in time that slows enemies within a 10 meter radius near her target location and knocks down enemies near her before she teleports.

When riding on a Toy Soldier she will teleport enemies and allies near her along with her and upon arrival the Toy Soldier will then use Smash.

When riding on a Rhino warframe she will teleport nearby allies only and upon arrival Rhino will use Radial Blast which will damage and knock down all enemies nearby.

Strings of Fate (75 Energy)

Once used it will automatically teleport and attach energy strings to mount the nearest Rhino or Toy Soldier and launch an AOE heal upon arrival.

If mounting a Rhino she will be covered with Iron Skin if the Rhino is using the Iron Skin and will be able to use all her abilities as well as her primary and secondary.

If mounting a Toy Soldier she will be able to control her Toy Soldier and use the Toy Soldier as though it were another warframe. She will not be able to use her abilities except for Timeless Love or her melee but instead she will be using the Toy Soldier's abilities and its claws in place of the melee but she will be unable to use Devour.

You cannot mount any other Toy Soldiers other than you own. 

Timeless Love (100 Energy)

Only usable when the Toy Soldier is summoned. 

The Toy Soldier gives a deafening roar which buffs the power strength and all damages of allies before detonating in an explosion of pure void energy which is strong enough to distort time while it fires out cogs that function like Ash's Shurikens causing impact damage instead of slash damage and put enemies in stasis for 5 seconds, and then the warframe will go into a berserker state and have 95% damage reduction and 30% damage, movement, and attack speed increase.

If the warframe is mounted on to the Toy Soldier when using this ability the damage will be multiplied by 2 times and the enemies will be put into stasis  for 15 seconds instead however before the explosion the Toy Soldier will throw its maker  in the direction the maker is aiming before howling and detonating. The warframe will then go into a berserker state and have 95% damage reduction and 30% damage, movement, and attack speed increase,

When using this ability while the warframe is mounted on Rhino, Rhino will automatically use Rhino Stomp and do 3x more damage and the enemies remaining will be put into stasis for 16 seconds instead of 8 seconds  and restore Rhino's Health, Energy, and Shields and will receive a 30% damage, movement, and attack speed increase.

Passives

It does 1.5x more damage with hammers.

It's damage is increased 1.5x when mounted.

It's immune to slow and freezing effects.

Stats

Shields: 100 (300 at rank 30)

Health: 150  (450 at rank 30)

Armor: 200

Power: 100 (150 at rank 30)

Sprint Speed 1.0

Polarities

Warframe: 2x Naramon

Aura Mod Slot: Naramon

Still need a name for this warframe! So help me come up with one. Q ^Q

Also lore~ Lore please~

List of Names

Mahara

Gepetto

Tenkiryr

Vector

Vectoria

Edited by Zarozian

How about something like Gepetto or Maharal (Jewish lore of a rabbi who created a Golem to protect a town)?

OOOH!

GOOD ONE!

Mahara would fit it well! But lets see what other options we have for it. o -o

Erm, shouldn't this be in Fan Concepts?

Need to get attention first of course.

I need other people to see it and judge it to determine whether the idea and concept is good enough first.

Need to get attention first of course.

I need other people to see it and judge it to determine whether the idea and concept is good enough first.

I hope you get a warning point for purposely misplacing a topic just for extra exposure.

I hope you get a warning point for purposely misplacing a topic just for extra exposure.

Well I do need a name for it.

Since both of those mentioned are male names. v ,v

And goodness so rude. >.> What's your problem?

Edited by Zarozian