Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Devstream #55!

[DE]Rebecca

Awesome -and I mean really awesome- Devstream!

Sheldon.exe stopped working, we saw Starchart (got information about the Gotl Program ..yayy^^), J3-Trial (with amazing sound-design. Tell him he did a great job...okay, he probably knows that we all appreciate the sound-design in Warframe <3) and a lot of other live gameplay (frost rework and parcour 2.0 looked really nice imo)

german summary:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/481098-livestream-55-fabpsis-zusammenfassung/

edit finally found "secret parcour 2.0"-footage:

200.gif

Edited by Fabpsi

1) TURRET PROGRESS! YASSS

2) while the changes to parkour give increased control and open up new options, the wallrunning looked so much smoother than the weird hopping.

3) that cape and the Frost changes look great.

4) I like the idea behind the star chart, though I'm not sure it really fits Warframe's aesthetics. I guess we just have to wait and see the final version.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

The starmap is beautiful. I actually love it as it is - but hope there will be a dark theme freely available in the Liset, because it burns my eyes with the contrast.

Primed Gambit still seems... bad, but at least it's better than what it was. Was still hoping they'd find a different solution besides damage falloff - and no word on the Glorious Kohmfetti Cannon's return, even after all these optimizations?

I'm hoping the change to Greedy Pull is better than purely making it Mag-only, though... being able to carry ammo for the team and help gather loot (credits and mods) really is a great way to use it as a support augment, but the energy orbs were broken.

The raid having a prelude, though? Glorious, GLORIOUS victory.

I've been saying that Greedy Pull has been one of the worst thing to happen to the game for a long time. I do support its use for Mag only, but currently loot is synced and shared between all clients and is in the same location for everyone. This would require a drastic change in how loot is handled in Warframe, and maybe require a shift to individual client-only loot drop system. (That would be a drastic performance increase though)

RIP "GMag", your days of filling recruiting chat are about over. It's for the betterment of the game, but part of me will miss you when I need energy though :(

Edited by weezedog

I've been saying that Greedy Pull has been one of the worst thing to happen to the game for a long time. I do support its use for Mag only, but currently loot is synced and shared between all clients and is in the same location for everyone. This would require a drastic change in how loot is handled in Warframe, and maybe require a shift to individual client-only loot drop system. (That would be a drastic performance increase though)

RIP "GMag", your days of filling recruiting chat are about over. It's for the betterment of the game, but part of me will miss you when I need energy though :(

That is called "function" inside a "class". Isn't that much of a hard work as you try to display here for others.

And for the GMag stuff - who cares? I actually don't. Wanted her ability "GREEDY" pulling being just for her, so people stop raging and causing havoc all over the place and mocking on a mag "Y U NO PULL?!". Freaking annoying nonsense conversations all over the squad chats.

Rather "let them get close to the core - THAN FREGGING KILL EM" instead of that havoc bs.