Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'i Am Drider' - The Amount Of Cobwebs With This Ideas Is Too Damn High!

GratuitousLurking

As my allies arrive, I am already gone.

As they are locked to their short, unbroken path, carefully threading through the Corpus's many traps, I am miles ahead, already preparing my own.

Quietly, I hang from my perch, watching the Corpus technician work on their newest creations. A bastardization of Orokin technology, combined with the crude machinery of the machine merchants. It makes me fume in rage, but I manage to suppress it in order to avoid giving myself away.

The robots slowly rise from thier crouched states as they are powered on, the technician's work complete. I wait, quietly, for the Moas to leave the area, as the technician regathers his tools. Innocent he may be, but even still, he must be punished in his involvement.

In mere seconds, I stretch my arms towards my intended target, silken strands soon flinging from my wrists and quickly tangling around the technician, dragging him upwards before he could even scream in surprise. My weaving is effortless, grained into my muscle memory, and almost instantly, he is tightly wrapped against the steel construct that I was perched to.

A dark smile crosses my face at the squirming inside of the cocoon, and very swiftly moved to a new location, my silken strands striking to a new perch as I prepared to find another victim. A pity that the Corpus never bothered to program their drones to look up, this makes it far too easy.

As I wonder how I am to capture the bastardized tech wandering around, movement captures my attention, as the Ember and Rhino I had dropped with arrive. Beams and plasma bolts arch past them as they leave the complex door, and almost immediately the screams of an alarm blare out behind them. The Fusion MOAs I had been observing now move towards them, two priming their lasers as another releases it's drone payload, beams arching from the device and rapidly driving the Ember to cover. Perhaps a recently awoken one, I mused.

The Rhino quickly charges to the front, silver skin quickly covering the dull tan of his hide, but even that wouldn't be enough. I need to assist them.

I leap from my perch, gripping my blades hard as I drop down. Slamming into the ground hard, I managed to make one of my foes stumble from it's legs, and swiftly coat the area in my silken strands. The sheer beauty of their flight is enough to captivate me, and the way it constricts and binds to the machines is absolutely delightful.

This stunning display is even further helped as a fireball flies near me, striking one of my captured victims, the white silk turning a angry red as the flames heat it, constricting and searing the victim moreso than just it's deadly embrace. I allow myself a smile, before bringing the Fangs to bare on the downed Moa.

Silently I watch, and wait for them. Eventually, all falls into place, and they will know only a silken embrace before the end.

I am Drider.

Edited by GratuitousLurking

Drider is a rusher frame D:!

Lol jk. Awesome read!

<_< where's the fourth part of that fanfick of yours?!

It's not what it looks like I swear D:!

I call it 'Burst movement! Rush to a optimal location and then spend hours doing a huge dose of 'justasplanned'

Also me being lazy as usual (see how long it took me to fart out art for Drider by myself after all? >_>;)

It's not what it looks like I swear D:!

I call it 'Burst movement! Rush to a optimal location and then spend hours doing a huge dose of 'justasplanned'

Also me being lazy as usual (see how long it took me to fart out art for Drider by myself after all? >_>;)

You should outsource... and get an intern you can bully around.

• 2 weeks later...