Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol.2: Final Results!

[DE]Megan

Design Council Tenno,

Your votes have been tallied, and the winning 6 Player Avatars have been chosen:

Sharksteeth

v66EF0g.png

Fabpsi

kbGth0r.png

Dynline

AJ4UfGY.jpg

(PS4)LocoCrazy_

KfjO8Ch.png

Inkary

OB4Knsy.jpg

X_Epsilon_x

0gezvYK.png

*These winning Player Avatars will be made available as a package and individually for purchase in the in-game Market. Stay tuned to future updates as to when these will be available. 

Congratulations to the winners, and a valiant effort to their opponents! The submissions exceeded our expectations and we thank you all for your talented designs.

yayyy :D I am so happy that a lot of people liked my submission and I still can't really believe I won... but I am so sad that I can't have the fancy "Syncrasis-Nef-Picture" too (or Uzuras entry..aww why those polls xD) ;A;

Anyway, congratz to all the other winners <3

Now if you excuse me, I need to get some cake to celebrate^^

Edited by Fabpsi

yayyy :D I am so happy that a lot of people liked my submission and I still can't really believe I won... but I am so sad that I can't have the fancy "Syncrasis-Picture" too ;A;

Anyway, congratz to all the other winners <3

Now if you excuse me, I need to get some cake to celebrate^^

Actually, among all the submissions yours was the most voted one, no other pic got that many votes in any of the other 5 mini-finals from which we got the other winners.

Congrats again and thank you!

Edited by siralextraffo

Are you sure you want release those? 

Is not that they aren't good but some are way to dark, I just open it in a separate tap and scale it down and some are really hard to see what it is. 

So I hope it will be visually improve somehow so it not simple 85% black, hehe.

Oh by the way those are pretty good ones :D