Mods

Morphics

Neural Sensors

Orokin Cells

Oxium

Pigments

Salvage

Tellurium

I really don't want to explain the obvious, but I know I have to for some of the community members.

Natural logicians can stop reading now.

Mag uses magnetism to pull her enemies by the metals in their bodies and armor. Greedy Pull is an extension of the Pull ability to allow the use of a magnetic pull on enemies and dropped items. By the laws of physics, only the items affected by magnetism should be affected by this extended ability. Because of this, there should be no effect on pickups not mentioned in the list above.

Edit: Added credits. Meant to add them before posting since they seem to be metallic little pieces of currency and there's no info as to whether or not they're made of metal. Added Ammo.

Edited by Joenorthrup

I like the idea, it makes since, but I'm not sure if I'd like to have this. It makes logical sense, but not picking up ammo, and maybe heath orbs when I need it, is just a no for me. Cool idea, excellent way to nerf the augument, but please no lol....

I meant to add ammunition too, but forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

uFyu94p.jpg

good idea, so just a quick run down of what she will not be able to pull.

health, energy, nano spores, air caps, 

my point is this will not stop the onslaught of gmags althought it would put a dent in the draco messa rep farm carp.

when it comes down to it, i rather enjoy being able to have someone pull in health and energy for that matter. not sure this is the best solution. but very good idea.

I meant to add ammunition too, but forgot. Thanks for the reminder.

Ohh, well if that's the case, Then I'm all done for it. Let the nerfing begin..........Ohhh, I CAN"T!!!...I love my near unlimited energy....:(

I'll just bring my trusty Trinity, never mind >_>

Edited by (PS4)Madkiller2580

You could just put "this ability should not attract non-metal pickups like Energy and Health orbs, including the green orbs that seem to be boosters? (from what I have seen in raids). Every other pickup should be affected by this skill (also telurium is only in archwing and there is no greedy pull there).

It would make the mod effective and also nerf the "mag-mesa" combo that the devs are trying to nerf (for obvious reasons)

but everything in the Universe is affected by Magnetism.

just because your fridge magnet doesn't stick to it doesn't mean it isn't affected by extreme Localized Magnetic Forces.

you can use ElectroMagnetic Fields to redirect the path of Light.

Et Cetera.

- - - - -

i know you pointed out that this isn't founded in logic. just so you know not to think i didn't see it.

Edited by taiiat

good idea, so just a quick run down of what she will not be able to pull.

health, energy, nano spores, air caps, 

my point is this will not stop the onslaught of gmags althought it would put a dent in the draco messa rep farm carp.

when it comes down to it, i rather enjoy being able to have someone pull in health and energy for that matter. not sure this is the best solution. but very good idea.

It stops the Mag+Mesa combo and keeps the players moving, but it doesn't completely shut down the use of the augment. This way it is still a useful augment without it being absolutely necessary (like it is now).

Right now, a Mag without this augment is like any frame without their signature ability and it should never be that way since these augments are supposed to be an optional change of equal or maybe slightly greater value. This augment right now is of a massively greater value.

I remember when people complained about mag being useless.

Now that she finally has something that makes her useful she needs it nerfed because people are abusing it to get exp quicker.

Oh no.

I know its really hard to imagine, but maybe her mod isnt the problem here.

but everything in the Universe is affected by Magnetism.

just because your fridge magnet doesn't stick to it doesn't mean it isn't affected by extreme Localized Magnetic Forces.

you can use ElectroMagnetic Fields to redirect the path of Light.

Et Cetera.

Mag, the Warframe, doesn't have cosmic control of all of magnetism. She's a good frame, but she's not on that level.

I remember when people complained about mag being useless.

Now that she finally has something that makes her useful she needs it nerfed because people are abusing it to get exp quicker.

Oh no.

I know its really hard to imagine, but maybe her mod isnt the problem here.

How is it hard to imagine that it isn't the mod? Of course the players are the problem, but the players run everything so everything must change around them. Like spoiled royalty.

It stops the Mag+Mesa combo and keeps the players moving, but it doesn't completely shut down the use of the augment. This way it is still a useful augment without it being absolutely necessary (like it is now).

Right now, a Mag without this augment is like any frame without their signature ability and it should never be that way since these augments are supposed to be an optional change of equal or maybe slightly greater value. This augment right now is of a massively greater value.

Im not arguing about the importance of the ability. i think perhaps if you tweak mags range down a bit and she will not be able to pull loot from all corners of a map would be a better approach for me is all i am saying

Im not arguing about the importance of the ability. i think perhaps if you tweak mags range down a bit and she will not be able to pull loot from all corners of a map would be a better approach for me is all i am saying

Yeah, a fixed range could definitely work too, but I really prefer logic over simplicity. If they do a fixed range, I'm cool with that, but I'll really appreciate a logical approach if they take that route instead. It really should be a metal thing.97392zvlwlt4qyt.gif?w=84&h=116

Yeah, a fixed range could definitely work too, but I really prefer logic over simplicity. If they do a fixed range, I'm cool with that, but I'll really appreciate a logical approach if they take that route instead. It really should be a metal thing.97392zvlwlt4qyt.gif?w=84&h=116

sorry if i am celebrating here...

CFeXVQS.gif

Gallium is not magnetic, for starters.

Circuits, control modules, and neurals sensors would literally burn out from the massive induced electrical current from Mag's pull.

Don't make an argument on half-baked logic when Mag can magnetize bone using void magic.

Gallium is not magnetic, for starters.

Circuits, control modules, and neurals sensors would literally burn out from the massive induced electrical current from Mag's pull.

Don't make an argument on half-baked logic when Mag can magnetize bone using void magic.

For the sake of your family's name and the livelihood of your future children, I hope your joking with that hilarious argument.

Have you heard of magnetization? Everything could be magnetized and affected my magnetic.

Actually, you don't have to apply pseudo semi logic here, just say you don't want her to pull energy orbs because you don't. Coz it's just the same.

And no, as said many times before, energy orbs is the core of the augment. You rather make another augment for her like other people suggested, pull enemies weapons away (Because they are metallic :D) and disarm them, rather then trying to make an augment useless and giving it to her.

Have you heard of magnetization? Everything could be magnetized and affected my magnetic.

Actually, you don't have to apply pseudo semi logic here, just say you don't want her to pull energy orbs because you don't. Coz it's just the same.

And no, as said many times before, energy orbs is the core of the augment. You rather make another augment for her like other people suggested, pull enemies weapons away (Because they are metallic :D) and disarm them, rather then trying to make an augment useless and giving it to her.

I don't know how I still get surprised by some of you people. I choose logic over everything and you don't know that because you don't know me although I clearly showed that I am through this post. Check the other comments to see that I agreed with someone else who said that DE could restrict the range of the ability. That means orbs would still be affected and it would bother me on a logical basis, but it is a usable compromise.

Like I said before, Mag doesn't have absolute cosmic control over magnetism. She goes from being able to control enemies via armor and metallic parts to being able to control them and the items around them as though her control is based on precision. Clearly she has a limit to what she can do, so logically her limits should be taken into consideration.

Why do I have to explain these things to you people? Why is it that so many people refuse to think about anything they read? I'm so tired of people like you in this forum community. I swear you people really make me lose hope for the outcome of future gaming audiences. I mean that from the very depths of everything that is me. The mods will edit this because they know you can't handle being lectured and they are absolutely right. No need to respond, I've given up on you and everyone like you. I'm out Forum Community. I really can't stay around these simple people anymore and I'm tired of teaching them things they should already know.

I don't know how I still get surprised by some of you people. I choose logic over everything and you don't know that because you don't know me although I clearly showed that I am through this post. Check the other comments to see that I agreed with someone else who said that DE could restrict the range of the ability. That means orbs would still be affected and it would bother me on a logical basis, but it is a usable compromise.

Like I said before, Mag doesn't have absolute cosmic control over magnetism. She goes from being able to control enemies via armor and metallic parts to being able to control them and the items around them as though her control is based on precision. Clearly she has a limit to what she can do, so logically her limits should be taken into consideration.

Why do I have to explain these things to you people? Why is it that so many people refuse to think about anything they read? I'm so tired of people like you in this forum community. I swear you people really make me lose hope for the outcome of future gaming audiences. I mean that from the very depths of everything that is me. The mods will edit this because they know you can't handle being lectured and they are absolutely right. No need to respond, I've given up on you and everyone like you. I'm out Forum Community. I really can't stay around these simple people anymore and I'm tired of teaching them things they should already know.

You know, you mentioned I did not seem to try understand your point and such. Believe me, I actually did tried. Just like how I read your respond. However, maybe because I'm not native English, or for other reasons, I really can't understand your main point.

You said you agreed that her range should be limited, just for you to know I also agree it, for the cone width.

I don't know what are you talking about "being lectured" and such as it's the first reply I made in your post. Anyway, you seem to have some emotional problems and I highly recommend you to seek some help out of it. (I am serious.)