Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abra Skin And Paris P

(XBOX)LexaHex

I understand that the Abra skin cannot be applied to Paris P because the regular Paris and Paris P are completely different models.

But we should still be able to apply the skin either way, the Paris P would look like the regular Paris with the Abra skin but we'll just have the Paris P stats 

that's because the Proto-Glaive is a complete change of the model not just a texture change like most of the other skins. it's also the only modle changing skin that can be placed on a prime, the Candy Cane Scythe skin cannot be used on Reaper Prime nor can the Brokk Hammer or Dagger Axe skins be used on the Scindo Prime. all the models for the Prime Weapons are completely different from their base forms.

Also the Brokk and Candy Cane skins(not too sure of the Dagger Axe) change some of the stats of the weapon they are equipped too.

as for the reason why Prime Frames can use alt skins, it's because they are basically the regular frame modles with some new parts attached.

that's because the Proto-Glaive is a complete change of the model not just a texture change like most of the other skins. it's also the only modle changing skin that can be placed on a prime, the Candy Cane Scythe skin cannot be used on Reaper Prime nor can the Brokk Hammer or Dagger Axe skins be used on the Scindo Prime.all

There isn't a normal variant of the Reaper Prime tho.

tit's also the only modle changing skin that can be placed on a prime, the Candy Cane Scythe skin cannot be used on Reaper Prime nor can the Brokk Hammer or Dagger Axe skins be used on the Scindo Prime. all the models for the Prime Weapons are completely different from their base forms.

Also the Brokk and Candy Cane skins(not too sure of the Dagger Axe) change some of the stats of the weapon they are equipped too..

1. the candy cane scythe skin is available on reaper prime, only anku does not support it... yet

2. those candy cane scythe skins are without stats change !

gBJFfgA.png

Edited by 5h1n0k4m1

Why didn't anyone make this big of a deal over the Forest Camo skin for Paris? Or any of the other skins that have never been equippable for the prime versions?

People have made plenty of threads about the Scindo Prime, and I also expect there to be threads about the Vectis Prime. And people complain about this skin because it's GOOD.

People have made plenty of threads about the Scindo Prime, and I also expect there to be threads about the Vectis Prime. And people complain about this skin because it's GOOD.

Scindo Prime is more understandable because it was equippable at one time. 

I'm just saying that any sort of argument that "Abra skin should be able to overwrite Paris Prime's model" can similarly be applied to Forest Camo and all the other skins, it's no different.

• 2 weeks later...

If they do not want regular skins on Primes, DE at the very least should release alternate skins for the prime versions, I know a lot of people myself included would gladly pay for a none terrible Paris P skin. But it seems that rather than make more money someone at DE prefers to torment and mock us with additional skins NOT usable on primes. 

Edited by Hatzeputt

• 3 weeks later...