Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

I go by the name Angel, despite my in-game name and I was a former member of PGO (my picture is still on the front page!) until Warframe fell to the wayside for me while I focused my attention on taking care of a family member. I play a variety of different games in different genres and a month ago decided to return to Warframe with the news of the open area and have gotten attached again. I'm not competitive in the least when it comes to Warframe and PGO was the only clan I've ever been interested in.

Tell us Your In-Game Name.

Snubdub

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

I have a lot of favorite movies. Clerks II, Mirrormask, Ink, and Baby Driver are among my favorites. My favorite food is cheese burgers, although I could eat tacos just about everyday too. Not much into fandoms because my tastes change on a whim, but there are plenty of shows, comics, and games that I follow. I also play Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Witcher series,  Borderlands, Terraria, Fallout, and at times dabble in Minecraft as long as heavy modding is involved. I also D&D on a weekly/biweekly basis.

Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Very much familiar with them, and understood!

Edited by Snubdub

• 2 weeks later...

Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

I enjoy vidya gaems. And would therefore like to join a clan so I could enjoy this vidya gaem with some people. Furthermore, I'm totally not throwing random words into this reply just to fill this section of introductions. I like cats and I don't know, I'm studying History and Latin for what its worth.

SimplicityOfReason, I'm EU based.

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Shawshank redemption would be my favorite movie, favorite food would be sarma and I enjoy a lot of tv shows in general, like Rick n Morty, Breaking bad, Stranger things and so on.

I play a lot of other games like LoL, Hearthstone, Battlerite, Darkest dungeon, Civilization 5, Heroes of might and magic 3 and so on and so forth.

Yeah ok, makes sense.

*Tell us about yourself. Anything, doesn't have to be only game  related, Any question you have.

Hy im 28 years old still playing video games, and i am never gonna stop. Love watching new movies and i love to party!

Sp4ceInvad3r

*Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.

Favorite movie = guardians of the galaxy

favorite food = chess burger

Games= Dark souls, Skyrim, Battlerite, Age of empires and the best game ever Heroes of might and magic III WOG

*Make sure you understand the rule and the agreements above.

Very much familiar with them, and understood!

• 3 years later...

Just a normal player looking for big clan to stay and have some friend, 

Caztiel

Tell us Your favorite movie, food, fandom, other games you play.\

Playing easy game on steam and just watch any movie on TV noting favorite, Just a normal guy, Sometime watching anime too but not much..

Yes, I understand.

• 2 weeks later...