Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✿[Pink Giant Octopus]✿Happy Casual Clan Of Happy Casual People! [Recruitment Open!]

yuikami

When i can type them, yes, but speak? xD

Hmm.....join,not join, join, not join.....

You guys are unique, i love groups that are not so extrem boring and mainstream ...but iam not in all this RP-things.

One of usss

one of ussss

ʘ‿ʘ/ here have some cookies!

Amistyrja endorses Pink Giant Octopus

Thank you lovely (;▽;) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just wanted to be sure... are there any players in the EU East in your clan... cause im playing there and well..... i want to find a clan without changing my region "nervously said" "shy"... 'xd

Invitation senttt <3 Welcome to Pink Giant Octopus XD! Does Georgia considered EU East? We have a player from there and he's really funny and joyful!

i want to join 

ing narutoand10

it said you're already in a clan :'(

RainNero, on 02 Jun 2013 - 1:55 PM, said:

Well, seeing as I have no other clan, and the one I tried to get into decided to give me a giant middle finger by not replying to my tweet... I suppose I'd like to join up. IGN's RainNero.

Yui'll send you an invite as soon as she comes online :D

Well i idk about Georgia XD im from Bulgaria (Balkan region) so idk xD. But thx :3

w00t! Still awesome!! XD

Well, seeing as I have no other clan, and the one I tried to get into decided to give me a giant middle finger by not replying to my tweet... I suppose I'd like to join up. IGN's RainNero. 

Welcome!!! hope you like it here! XD

Posting on behalf of all of the new members migrating from "Come on and Slam!", we hope to play with all of you soon! Lazueras, ItsBill, Naverse, Paradax, NumbaWan, and I are looking forward to being a productive part of the clan!

Edited by aariman

Welcome Aariman, Lazueras, ItsBill, Naverse, Paradax, NumbaWan!!  (≧▽≦)ノシ -hands out some cookies!-

I hope you guys have fun and enjoy it here! Feel free to let me know if you need anything or any question!!

This clan looks like fun and I have to say, you're really talented with your art and how hilariously accurate you depict your comics.

I'd love to join and play with you guys.

Edited by Zephyran

Hi! I think i love this clan. My main issue with clans is: that i've never been in a clan lol, and i'm not looking for a serious clan (and by serious I mean a clan in which you have to follow orders and rules etc... i don't even know how it works guys, don't be harsh on me). I like a serious clan in terms of respect of the person and have genuine fun playing the game.

I also would like to know if you have to use a mic. I don't have one and i'm not a native speaker, so I don't know, let me know how it works for you.

Greets from Italy.

See ya. :)

Edited by sagann

Hi! I think i love this clan. My main issue with clans is: that i've never been in a clan lol, and i'm not looking for a serious clan (and by serious I mean a clan in which you have to follow orders and rules etc... i don't even know how it works guys, don't be harsh on me). I like a serious clan in terms of respect of the person and have genuine fun playing the game.

I also would like to know if you have to use a mic. I don't have one and i'm not a native speaker, so I don't know, let me know how it works for you.

Greets from Italy.

See ya. :)

Right, think I can cover this one, since other people are out and about. We're not too picky with rules, just the basic respect for others, avoiding drama and the like. Mic's aren't required, and even if you don't have one, you can still listen in through the Teamspeak server. Your presence also means that I can no longer babble at the others in broken Italian and not make a complete arse of myself. Either way, if you're interested, Yui will send you an invite to the clan when she's around.

Hello, I see. Thanks for the heads-up. I love the idea of the clan, so I might be interested. One more thing: timezone. Since I live in Italy it'll be hard for me to catch up with you guys?

Thanks for your patience. :)

ps: don't worry about your italian lol