Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Clan Error Is Now Open For Everyone! [Huge Dojo | All Research Complete | Begginer-Friendly]

Kazzevas

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Don't apply for our clan if you are not going  to be active on Clan chat.We use RaidCall for comms,but it's not absolutely necessarly to participate.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hello!! Our clan is now open for everyone who wants to have fun playing Warframe. :D

Here is a short resumee of the perks our clan has to offer:

1. A huge dojo: -All rooms are built

-All labs with all research complete

-2 PvP dueling rooms

-Easy accessible (teleportation pods placed in important areas)

-Multiple trading posts

Preview:

Main Hall: KqpCigJ.jpg

First floor clan map: (Upper floor contains reserved space for future rooms,Lower floor contains generators) 

XPWIQTI.jpg

Clan Vault is rich,so no need to contribute:

yQDdhUG.jpg

2.Begginer-friendly: -We accept players with any Mastery Rank.

-Clan veterans will try to help in any way they can. (Abuse is punished with clan expelling)

-Clan members are friendly with every newcomer,as we support equality.

-Members participate,offer tutorials,help in any events. (especially Warlords)

-Clan has no rules,except good and friendly behaviour.

-Contributing to future research is not necessarly,only if you want to get promoted.

So if you are looking to find new friends and to make your gameplay easier,join our clan today!

We are eager to welcome new members!

(Leave a message on this post and i will send you an invite)

Our emblem: nPVqMmO.jpg

Edited by -ER-Weaver

Hi, I'm looking for an active clan where I can actually make friends.  Yours looks great! I'm pretty active (on every other day at the very least) and I can answer or find the answer to pretty much any question anyone has.  I'm mastery rank 10 (I could be higher if I tried) and have been playing since around when the Grineer Galleon tileset came out (and to prove it I remember Xini being everyone's go-to spot).  My IGN is Mrblakesonny.