Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Clan Error Is Now Open For Everyone! [Huge Dojo | All Research Complete | Begginer-Friendly]

Kazzevas

My opinion is that you can't judge a player by his/hers Mastery Rank,that's why we accept everyone.And even if the player is a begginer (i dont like calling someone "noob"),he/her will recieve help from one of the fellow members. :D

A true clan is based on friendship,where people help eachother expecting nothing in return.That's what we aim for.

Invitations sent.

Hello, me and my friend would like to join the clan. We are still relatively new to the game with only mastery ranks 2 and 3. We want to try out the clan function of the game, chat with people and benefit from the research labs too.

Ingame name is Shooth and my friend is the post above (Shiko007)

I heard few good things about Error. So, maybe that's why I am here.

IGN: SovereignFate

Mr: 17 (because I made long break, when I was making break 17 was top mr)

Clans: CKY

If you want me to join ts, to continue my recruitment pm me :)

Cheers,

Fate

Ps. I'm looking also for 'funny' records and raids with veterans from our clan ;)

Edited by SovereignFate

Hello,

I am interested in joining your clan. I've been in and ran many before in other games but never in a shooter oriented game like this one. The concept is still a bit new to me. I'm MR 2 right now but ranking up quickly. My IGN is VariaTau. Thanks.

Hey there, loved your clan introduction post!
We are two new players, casual kind, mature and friendly, if only somewhat reserved.

Looking to trade, duel, and research, maybe for adequate mission squad finding sometimes.

Ingame names are "fervl" and "9crimes", no quotation marks.

Pls invite, cheers! :)