Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime~ You Took Away The One Unique Thing About It.

Fullmetal_Underpants

Depleted reload. I personally think the 2nd round isn't a loss of character, but more of a buff to it. Also, there's a way to give it and only it that characteristic of 1 round, depleted reload. If you're complaining about dps while using it, just replace p fast hands with it. The reloads are so fast anyways that it won't really be as noticeable as you'd think.

Edited by NKDG

Know what DR is? A wasted mod slot. You are literally taking away the damage potential of a gun to make another damage potential mod useful again (Charged Chamber). So really, using Depleted Reload wasted 2 slots.
I currently use a damage build that doesn't include charged chamber or DR (again, that's a waste of 2 mod slots. If you have Primed Chamber, *MAYBE* DR is worth it..) and I do about 15% less damage compared to my old Vectis. It's pretty humiliating.

And most Vectis mains don't use fast hands...

I use the vectis to kill big scary things. I waste 1 slot for punchthrough ability, but pump everything else into crit and damage.
If you need to kill a bunch of trash mobs, I recommend building a powerful secondary (my personal favorite is the vaykor marelok) to deal with the scrubs getting too close to you. So the 2 bullets of the VP is really just an excuse to make Charged Chamber worthless.

Edited by CheetoDave

Know what DR is? A wasted mod slot. You are literally taking away the damage potential of a gun to make another damage potential mod useful again (Charged Chamber). So really, using Depleted Reload wasted 2 slots.

I currently use a damage build that doesn't include charged chamber or DR (again, that's a waste of 2 mod slots. If you have Primed Chamber, *MAYBE* DR is worth it..) and I do about 15% less damage compared to my old Vectis. It's pretty humiliating.

And most Vectis mains don't use fast hands...

I use the vectis to kill big scary things. I waste 1 slot for punchthrough ability, but pump everything else into crit and damage.

If you need to kill a bunch of trash mobs, I recommend building a powerful secondary (my personal favorite is the vaykor marelok) to deal with the scrubs getting too close to you. So the 2 bullets of the VP is really just an excuse to make Charged Chamber worthless.

I think it was done more in the name of accessibility. Sorry to say that vp is not the same niche weapon the original was, but more people are using it than ever enjoyed the regular one... Edited by NKDG

I believe they did make the Vectis Prime like that just because people were relaying on Primed Chamber too much.

Primed Chamber was a mistake. It has to be a mistake because is absurd and you can stack it with Charged Chamber.

If you had to chose which one to equip, Charged Chamber or Primed Chamber all they had to do is to change its name to Primed Charged Chamber.

But they can't. They can't because Primed Chamber reached absurd prices and cutting it like that would have made REALLY upset all its owners.

The whole thing got out of their hands and when they realized it it was too late.

These are hundreds bucks of a mod. We aren't talking of a 2-300 plat mod nor 1k plat. It's way above. One could sue them if they remove it or just kill its price from a day to another.

So the only solution they had was to introduce a better weapon than Vectis but with different mechanism.

In this way people will slowly lose their interest toward Primed Chamber and then no one will be pissed if, one day, will get merged to a Primed Charged Chamber or so.

Vectis Prime must stay 2 magazine.

That's my opinion, of course. I respect yours but I don't agree with that.

Edited by Demdemeh

God I would love to have primed chamber. But I don't. Charged does plenty of damage. On regular vectis. I think they're going to do some sniper updates soon so I guess we'll see if they'll finally fix VP, or if they believe that the nonprime should be empirically stronger than its cousin forever. DE's done dumber things.

Aside--Usually companies protect themselves from being sued for changing the game in the EULA. Chances are high this is the case for DE as well.
I think a comparison would be buying Ember or Trin Prime Packs from the marketplace and expecting it to remain "OP." Nerfhammer's always comin', son. You couldn't "Buy" Primed Chamber. Only trade for it.

Edited by CheetoDave