Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnecting From Host All The Time

--ZeRo--

I have been playing warframe for a while now and recently I have been playing and every time I play with my clan I keep getting disconnected from the host and sent back to the MP menu I don't know what to do any information on why this is happening or how to fix it will help

I have been playing warframe for a while now and recently I have been playing and every time I play with my clan I keep getting disconnected from the host and sent back to the MP menu I don't know what to do any information on why this is happening or how to fix it will help

I just made a thread about this as well, I friggin' lost 2 Ash Systems!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this same issue. I can host missions fine, though people dc from me almost every time and I always have to re-invite them once I get into a mission. And I have to be the host. If I'm not, then I will disconnect from the host every single time. I haven't been able to connect almost since I started playing. I've tried messing with the setting and stuff but nothing has worked yet. It really sucks especially for void missions because I have to host, but I want to do a mission I don't have a key for and so I have to try and invite people who are willing to use their own keys. I need help. I'm out of ideas.

I'm having the exact same problem. it started yesterday and earlier it seemed to have cleared up but now i'll go into a room and i'll be disconnected and returned to the multiplayer menu within a few seconds of everything getting loaded