Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.11.4

DE_Adam

Changes:

• Reduced the frequency of Forma Blueprints dropping in T3 Defense Rotation C.
  • Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

Note: The changes to T3D tier C drops didn't dilute the chance of getting the Ash Prime part you're after -- they just added ducat-variety to the common drops.  Ash Prime BP still has the same drop rate as before.

Changes:

• Bo Prime Blueprint and Ember Prime Helmet Blueprint have been added to T3 Defense Rotation C.

Wow. Awesome.

Edited by Gelkor

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed issues with the Prisma Cleavers not having proper audio effects in a variety of attack/holster scenarios. 

thank god me and my clan mates got that BP when there was less junk in that drop

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *heavy breathing* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't want more ways to get Ember Prime helmet blueprints T_T I can't escape them!

You've reduced frequency of forma drops by diluting the loot pool even more.

GGWP

We want less stuff to be in the Rot. C drop... It's not just that we get too many Forma blueprints already, it's that that's all we ever get. And that's what makes it annoying.

Now the drop table is diluted even further. :c

RIP Ash even more though.

I appreciate the concept of lowering forma rate though, at least. Both T3D and T3S have been nothing but Forma. Got 4 forma in one long survival run earlier. Every. C. Rotation.

Edited by NearoC