Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Drawing.

someguy216

I first tried creating my own warframe design but that was to hard so I thought id start out by sketching a warframe to get used to the warframe concept, so i chose excalibur considering hes the sort of "image" of warframe.

Deviantart link:http://charlie733.deviantart.com/art/warframe-drawing-excalibur-373300705

warframe_drawing__excalibur_by_charlie73

Edited by someguy216

Well since theres no fanart section on the warframe website I thought id post this here.

I first tried creating my own warframe design but that was to hard so I thought id start out by sketching a warframe to get used to the warframe concept, so i chose excalibur considering hes the sort of "image" of warframe.

Deviantart link:http://charlie733.deviantart.com/art/warframe-drawing-excalibur-373300705

warframe_drawing__excalibur_by_charlie73

How is that possible, that is so amazing D:

Indeed that is the place to go for fan-art/stories/music/anything else crazy brains can come up with.

OT: As someone who REALLY wants to be good at drawing but fails at drawing stick people I can only imagine the sense of pride you have earned from being able to visualize something and draw it so clearly. Also looked on your deviant art and that is one of the best Garrus drawings I have ever seen.

Indeed that is the place to go for fan-art/stories/music/anything else crazy brains can come up with.

OT: As someone who REALLY wants to be good at drawing but fails at drawing stick people I can only imagine the sense of pride you have earned from being able to visualize something and draw it so clearly. Also looked on your deviant art and that is one of the best Garrus drawings I have ever seen.

thanks alot :)

Well since ive finished this drawing im likely going 2 attempt to have another go at drawing my own design of warframe but Im not sure which to do so far these are the concepts ive thought of.

Time-manipulation warframe.

Radiation warframe.

Aerial warframe.

Anyone got an idea which sounds most intresting?

Wow, how long did that take?  I majored in digital art and barely pulled off a C in my Intro to Drawing class. (Hence why it is digital art).

Sorry didnt see your post :). Im not exactly sure but i'd say it took roughly 10 hours.

wait how long did this take you to do o.O and could you please do a speed video of you making the next drawing :D this is AWESOME

sorry i wont be doing a speed video since i like to take my time drawing, and this drawing took about 6-9 hours its kinda hard to say exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...