Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 56 Overview

DE_Adam

Want to know what it's like to be a part of Warframe's Character Art team?  Devstream 56 Overview may just be what you're looking for.

Last week several of our Character Artists stopped by to let us know what they've been up to these past few months. We got a sneak peek at Catbrows, a quick breakdown of what's in store for Update 17 and even some real-time sculpting of the upcoming Valkyr Pre-Corpus skin.

Click here for the full Overview, and be sure to let us know what you think!

-DE_Adam

I was hyped for U17 due to starchart rework but disappointed that it wasn't as robust as it should have been with the devstream 55 demo. A little sad that it probably won't make the cut for U17.

However, lots of great stuff in the green to drive my hype elsewhere, especially after seeing DE Steve's twitter vines with the Parkour 2.0 WIP.

Wait, wait, hold up a diddly darn moment!

That's only ONE step up from Alad V's weirdness? One? Really?

Jesus, what's four steps up like then? @.@

I must iterate; if you had any dogs freaking out during the devstream, it was the high-intensity squeal of fangirling joy I made while watching Mynki work on the Valkyr skin. I couldn't stop it e.e I couldn't stop watching it either, and when you guys took it down I actually squeaked out a "no!" because I wanted to watch the whole thing. I cannot express how much I love this.

But yeah, I'm really excited about everything you guys have shown us! Yin-Yang Frame, Catbrows (I like to call them Orokitties), Parkour 2.0 especially, Tyl Regor's boss battle (I get to finally kick that glorious booty and hear more of his amazing voice and great sass.), and the Sharkwing preview (Do I smell event?) sound like great fun! Also, that cape is damn awesome~ I saw that they were actually moving when in front of a fan, and still otherwise. Will that be implemented in U17 too?

Hmm, looking at that picture it looks like an infested moa of sorts, if you rotate it... but there's too many legs, and it's on a wall or celing if it is moa.  Infested Hyena?  Is that what we're going to fight for the magatama frame?