Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

Hey,

Very nice OP, some clan recruitment topics can learn from it. Pretty 'new' guy here - only MR 3 - I did all of my playing before the huge changes, so after I started playing again today I felt like it was just too much - which is why I'm looking for a clan. Planning to be very active, and I am looking forward to play with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

You won me at Arrr!
Hello hello, Recently just picked up dashjump simulator 2015 and would love to join if you can handle an Aussie. How about two? Mate is interested in getting back into Warframe with me, and I might be dragging a few more of the crew in down the line. Either way, we are all mature, 20-24yo, all use teamspeak regulery (I run my own server, but we are all happy to drop into another teamspeak to hang out)

My IGN is Gigglegasm
My mates is: Girthasorus

Edited by GiggleGasm

• 1 month later...

Heya, Facilis (ign) here, 4-5 day old noob with Mastery level 3 looking to join you guys in this alien adventure.

About moi: I'm a 22 year old insomniac playing games pretty much non-stop, almost ALWAYS active.

Not much else important I can think of to tell you guys.

Heyy liondie (IGN), willing to join, came from a abandoned home, wanting loving tenno to have fun with..... yeah basically last clan i was with went silent, wanting a fresh start and willing to help others in their conquest to have fun :)