Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tock, Warframe Of Time, Concept Art [ Added New Front Presentation Image Of Tock With His Gear Styled Armor, As Well As A Back Presentation ]

(PSN)L-B-H-100

*muscle

I like the the design, although the haphazardly arranged watches on his hand should be integrated into his warframe. Needs to be a bit more "organic" looking.

i also thought about that.

i thought about giving him some more cloth or making his legs more bulky.

with that im glad to inform that an edited version of Tock will be coming soon, a new concept with a pose to put some character into him.

NEED YOUR HELP.

after creating this character i left out some things.

i always wanted it to be a vote on what kind of characteristic Tock would have.

would he be cruel because of his past experiences? would he be a hopeful being from another dimension? would he be mad, forever changed from his past? will you come up with something different?

please quote this comment and give a vote.

really like the idea

it would be cool if the clocks would spin faster when casting forward move slower when casting back stop when casting time stop.

I've thought of that.

the gears would detach from his elbows and reattach to his wrists as they spin around.

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

i also thought about that.

i thought about giving him some more cloth or making his legs more bulky.

with that im glad to inform that an edited version of Tock will be coming soon, a new concept with a pose to put some character into him.

Great!

If you really want to add more cloth on him, I suggest taking inspiration from ancient greek robes. Unless you're going with the ancient Egyptian influences for his design.

[image]http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/5722603_f520.jpg[/image]

The clock-like accessories on his head could be moved to his shoulder pads.

The neck accessory seems a bit too inconvenient. And besides, you need to give him space for the in-game chest armor.

NEED YOUR HELP.

would he be cruel because of his past experiences? would he be a hopeful being from another dimension? would he be mad, forever changed from his past? will you come up with something different?

Warframes are just suits, and it being pretty much confirmed we can change suits, it's pretty unnecessary, unless you're RPing.

The other dimension route is out, since if he's from a different reality, then it's not a warframe. Even if you're going with an alternate orokin empire route, I'm pretty sure you can't do anything interesting with it.

All tenno have amnesia, so it's best to develop character as you RP.

Edited by Lukap99

Well It would

NEED YOUR HELP.

Well it kind of depends what you refer to?

If we say we have the original Tock story.

or the Tock we will make from the Blueprint.

If we look at Limbo he had a backstory of the original Limbo in his quest and what happend to him.

If we look at mirage she also has a backstory

If we look at mesa her she is a drop part from Alad V making her story not so clear.

But based on the concept of time.

The concept of blueprint Tock>Time is unforgiven never stops Always continues>Time can feel to stop ,speed up,and slow down<But as for Tock his concept of time is the destruction it brings.

As for the concept of the original would be some sort of lonesome Frame who see things decay and things go away never attach to something just an spectators of event.Who gain a power from the Void that drove him to isolate himself as he witness things around him disappear.

oh yeah could Stop Time also affect the allies,what i mean would be the fact that if you time stop the allies buff marker would also stop for that duration.

Example you use Invi and then Tock cast Stop time invi duration would stop for the duration of Stop time.And pause could also do the same to allies.but only buff that are affected by duration.

Edited by Leavith

Well It would

Well it kind of depends what you refer to?

If we say we have the original Tock story.

or the Tock we will make from the Blueprint.

If we look at Limbo he had a backstory of the original Limbo in his quest and what happend to him.

If we look at mirage she also has a backstory

If we look at mesa her she is a drop part from Alad V making her story not so clear.

But based on the concept of time.

The concept of blueprint Tock>Time is unforgiven never stops Always continues>Time can feel to stop ,speed up,and slow down<But as for Tock his concept of time is the destruction it brings.

As for the concept of the original would be some sort of lonesome Frame who see things decay and things go away never attach to something just an spectators of event.Who gain a power from the Void that drove him to isolate himself as he witness things around him disappear.

oh yeah could Stop Time also affect the allies,what i mean would be the fact that if you time stop the allies buff marker would also stop for that duration.

Example you use Invi and then Tock cast Stop time invi duration would stop for the duration of Stop time.And pause could also do the same to allies.but only buff that are affected by duration.

thanks, im currently working on a backstory for Tock at the moment

The clock-like accessories on his head could be moved to his shoulder pads.

The neck accessory seems a bit too inconvenient. And besides, you need to give him space for the in-game chest armor.

i originally ment for the chest armor to be an optional and exclusive cosmetic specifically for Tock. after i drew the design, i went a little overbord, so that's my fault.

like i said before, a new design is coming, with the chest armor more "attached" to his suit. 

Warframes are just suits, and it being pretty much confirmed we can change suits, it's pretty unnecessary, unless you're RPing.

The other dimension route is out, since if he's from a different reality, then it's not a warframe. Even if you're going with an alternate orokin empire route, I'm pretty sure you can't do anything interesting with it.

All tenno have amnesia, so it's best to develop character as you RP.

what i'm technically referring to is a cosmetic animation.

what i'm technically referring to is a cosmetic animation.

Well, in that case, with the hole power over a fundamental property of the universe, I'd guess the first thing that comes to mind is confidence/superiority for the noble animations, with a firm idle that barely moves. For the agile idle I'd go with a slightly lowered stance, legs spread wide in a stance, little movement but looks like he would burst into a sprint in any given moment.

Just added a new, cinematic look for Tock with new armor design so that cosmetics would fit on him. the armored shoulders would be replaced if you were to put on something differently. his legs are more bulky, like i promised and his armor is more simplified.

this picture also includes Tock using his abilities with his personal gears. imagine if the mystical gears where the gears of time, and Tock controlling the direction they turn.

i worked all night on this and i am very proud of my work. i hope others take notice and i would strongly appreciate it if they left there opinions in the comments.

think ill stop? WRONG! I'm going to keep adding more and more to his character design, as i enjoy a lot of drawing on computers anyway.

thank you for your support so far, some help was from some of you pointing things out to me, and making my character look better than before.

now for a real question, what would you like for me to draw about Tock next? please quote this line, followed by your suggestion in the comments.

i can do weapons, lore, cosmetics, and ill even try to do an archwing design.

thanks again for taking notice, ill be looking forward to your opinions in the future.

• 1 month later...

You took a big inspiration from Nox (Wakfu's bad guy) didn't you ?

nice work otherwise

no, not the Tock design, though i am a fan. i would understand why you would find the similarity between Nox's sword and my concept, Mainaut.

I like swords, so what other design could i think of that would have a clock theme, and not look like every clock sword ever. i was trying to not think of the design while i was creating it.