Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Pickups Are Invisible

Cosmic_Elf

this bug has always been there and will always remain, it has been "fixed" several times but this will always be the case.

It was working "fixed", but since recent update , the bug started again.

Edited by Cosmic_Elf

In my experience, the first few medallions I come across are visible, then after that the remaining ones aren't. EG first 3 visible, last 5 invisible.

To me that may indicate an issue with the textures being unloaded for them but not reloaded when you approach the next.

this bug has always been there and will always remain, it has been "fixed" several times but this will always be the case.

not always, on the very begining of the syndicate and for at least the first month it was perfectly working, although there was some medallions in props or within the ceiling due to map auto-generation

i tested: steel Meridian ; Perrin sequence ; red Veil ; new Loka

i tested almost every tile: grineer asteroid ; grineer ship ; grineer shipyard ; grineer settlement ; corpus planet ; corpus ship ; corpus ice planet ; corpus gas planet

here is the imgur album where i post screen of every medallion that cannot be seen http://imgur.com/a/FraEM#0

This happens to me as well. Its rare that I see the first one but sometimes I do, most of the time though they're all invisible. I just know they're there because of thief's wit, it makes the syndicate missions pretty difficult especially when the sabotage's turn time sensitive. 

not always, on the very begining of the syndicate and for at least the first month it was perfectly working, although there was some medallions in props or within the ceiling due to map auto-generation[...]

Totally confirmed. Until i maxed my Syndicates (Red Veil + Steel Merridian) they all where visible to me.

After maxing out the titles, i had no more time/need to collect EVERY day ALL of them. After a couple months i ignored them completely until the change with the void keys came across. Dont know what update it was or when, but the last 2-4 months i did the missions again, more often, and since this period the bug is appearing. I wouldnt do them any more, without the loot detection mods :/ 

Hey posting screenshots of invisible medallions will not help, it has nothing to do with the position of the medallions, we found a 100% repro how to get invisible medallions, but so far they could not figure out which part of the code is causing it.