Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.2 : Comin In' Hot!

[DE]Rebecca

The following issues have been fixed:

- Frost Powers not working

- Latron Prime recipes reading "Ash Chassis" requirement

- General bugs with "Ash Chassis" appearing where not intended

- Void Key pack giving 3 out of 5 keys (ALL people with this should make support.warframe.com tickets)

- Dojo Permissions not working as intended.

- Can no longer sell Clan Key Blueprint

- Improvement to Critical Mission bug where levels would send users into emptiness and death. More progress coming soon.

- Improvement to Critical Mission bug where levels would send users into emptiness and death. More progress coming soon.

what does that actually mean?

edit: i talk about "More progress coming soon."

Edited by Sebbo

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40146-help-fix-nyx-that-rhymes-need-devs-to-notice-asap/

PLEASE DEVS
READ THIS.

This has ton of things about Nyx that I posted prior to the Vauban Update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Thanks too for the empty space fix thing!

Cause so far, I havent seen a single fix towards Nyx other than the chaos nerf ;(

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

Is anything going to happen with the "Ash Chassis" drops from void key missions from before this hotfix? I was hoping the hotfix would convert whatever it was into whatever it was meant to be, but seemingly not.

Currently Lieutenant Lech Krill is Invincible, myself and my general decided to see what he had. and after emptying all of our ammunition into his face we got bored and left. Can haz dying Krill back?