Ask A Cephalon, July 22

DE_Adam

Have you ever wanted to invite a Cephalon to a party but weren't sure how to accommodate such a unique guest?  While they may politely decline it's always best to be prepared, and Cephalon Cordylon is more than happy to provide a few helpful tips to make sure your party is suitably decorated.

That's not the only thing you'll find in this week's Ask A Cephalon, but for a full list of Cordylon's responses you'll need to check out the full post here

Have a question for Cephalon Cordylon?  Let us know whats on your mind and we'll make sure he receives your questions -- just as long as you fill out the proper Inquiry Response Form.

-DE_Adam

It is also a likely factor in the minimal amount of robotic uprisings experienced by the Corpus since the creation of Automated Transport Dock 42.C -- an automated combination heavy loading tool and mining platform that discovered optimal efficiency in mining could be achieved by overthrowing and enslaving the local Corpus research team.

No casualties were experienced, however Dock 42.C did receive commendation in pioneering new means of excavating Oxium during its short-lived revolution. It was later disassembled after its creators recovered from intense exhaustion and the profound discovery that manual labor is, in fact, quite difficult.

PFFFFFFF!!!!

50256458_cute_cat_laughing_answer_1_xlar

Greetings cephalon,

Today I want to ask you some questions about the Corpus:

- Are there Corpus females? My most recent investigations make me think that Corpus aren't clones, but I have never seen a Corpus woman, is there a reason for that?

- How is it possible that some corpus crewmen are bigger than others (Techs, Rangers...)? Maybe genetic manipulation?

- Why do the Corpus have no regular military?

- Europa is stated to be the ancestral home for the Corpus, but now it is a frozen wasteland covered with destroyed ships and facilities, why?

That is all for now, feel free to answer one, some or none of these questions, thank you for your time Cephalon.

With the variety of cephalon interests, is there any one which is not interested in lifeforms, but loves mineral forms instead, and wants to 'perfect the universe' by removing the  entropy to natural mineral forms caused by life forms (i.e. wants to kill all life)?