Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Warframe Prime Time #81!

[DE]Megan

mBFy6Wb.jpg

DERebecca and [DE]Megan are looking to find the Best in Show -  it’s a Kubrow Showcase Showdown! Join the Prime Time crew as they host the first ever Kubrow Showcase in the Prime Time Dojo on PC! The winning Kubrows will not only be immortalized as first ever Kubrow Showcase champions, but your hosts will also attempt to craft each other’s chosen favorite companion in their real life Foundry!  

Do you think your Kubrow is top 8 in the Solar System? Post a photo of your finest furry companion in this thread to enter the competition. 8 Tenno and their Kubrows will be chosen and invited to the Prime Time Dojo for official judging during the stream!

See our example photo here for everything your submission must include:

69NZoFB.jpg
Health Information
Damage Information
Kubrow Name

PLUS, see this week’s awesome new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tomorrow, July 23 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

For those of us who have many different kubrows, we're sad we didn't know about this contest with enough time to unfreeze them all and take screenshots! My cutest ones are in storage while I level up new ones :( Plus I wouldn't be able to unfreeze it in time to bring one to the dojo!

Edited by mrecentric

so do i do it like this ?

VXM5Q76.jpg

HP                        1,191

SHIELD                   225 

slash/damage     1,508

NAME                  OMEGA

Edited by Xero19

Do you think your Kubrow is top 8 in the Solar System? Post a photo of your finest furry companion in this thread to enter the competition. 

Well, here is mine:

caZrFeh.jpg

Health:     1896

Damage:  2218

Name:      Asena

More Health and Damage infromation can be seen in this Screenshot:

Sgr4gK9.jpg

I know she could use 2 more Formas... but ..well.. you don't want to know what sound she made when I "gave" her the first Forma <.<')

Her Name is Asena, she has pink eyes and likes to cover herself with the blood of our enemies if she is not busy digging around. (typical Sahasa^^).

She is my friendly purple Lotus companion :3 Her partner-doggy Omega can't be seen in the picture, but he looks nice too^^

(I am very proud of her, since she was my 2nd Doggy I made back then, random of course^^)

different color-choices:

Normal Color:

6Sr6SP4.jpg

(looks exactly like the one we had on 1 of the older loading screens^^)

brown/desert-color:

IPeZxlU.jpg

oh and if anyone wonders: The Fluffy head is just my clan-emblem (I think it fits^^)

Edited by Fabpsi

Oh my, Time to unfreeze my Rambi.

Meet Rambi: Male Huras Kubrow, Bulky Large size with Red eyes. One of the oldest kubrow that is still with me.

Name = Rambi
Damage =  Slash 1.040.0
Health = 1.056
Shield = 837
Armor = 50

o85zuhK.jpg

Sadly, i havent modded him all that much so he lacks a bit in the damage department, but he has a good utility and survivalbility.

D6Vk8vi.jpg

He likes to watch fishies in our dojo, a bit too much.

lq9D3VE.jpg

Edited by Ognj

As a long-time selective kubrow breeder I cannot pass an opportunity to show off my finest creation ;)

She's got 3 different shades of blue and golden eyes.

mtFwpBb.jpg

Health 125

Damage 120

Name: Valerie

(I've never ranked her because she's too precious for me to bring into battle)

EDIT: Added better screenshot.

Edited by MartianJellyfish