Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: A Light In The Dark

DE_Adam

After a one week break we're back with yet another Blade and Gun Challenge that will put your creative bloodlust to the test!

Our last challenge focused on picking apart enemies while their allies stood helplessly nearby, and many of you rose to the occasion with some brutal looking takedowns.  That said, sometimes the best part of an ambush isn't how silently you infiltrate, but how much of an impact your ambush makes…

Click here to see all the details on this week's Blade and Gun Challenge, and good luck to all our entries!

-DE_Adam

Oh oooh another Stealth challenge! Nice to see people getting more & more interested in that aspect of the game... ;)

I may use my Quanta Vandal for it. (if I have the time & think that others submissions miss something)

Talking about light & dark : why is a lighting detection mechanic still not a thing?!

Edited by unknow99

Any variations of the following Primary weapons are approved for use in this challenge.

· Penta

· Ogris

· Nukor

· Tonkor

· Opticor

· Quanta

· Simulor

No Secondary weapons can be used in this challenge.

What? but the Nukor is a secondary, so can I use it or not?

Edited by mishmashmarsh

Any variations of the following Primary weapons are approved for use in this challenge.

· Penta

· Ogris

· Nukor

· Tonkor

· Opticor

· Quanta

· Simulor

No Secondary weapons can be used in this challenge.

What? but the Nukor is a secondary, so can I use it or not?

It looks like the Nukor snuck into our list!  I'll make an official correction to the post ASAP, but for now let's say that the Nukor is usable since it's so determined to be a Primary! 

My time to shine. Sadly the enemies in the first room detected me and alerted the enemies in other rooms, shame that they have no sense of map awareness with those big helmets, making it easy to sneak around them and...

Submission #1:

Looks like someone needs a hand or two.EZs0yNU.jpgP.S. The stealth kill is proof that I wasn't detected.

Submission #2:

Their squad formation never stood a chance.sn7JIvM.jpgI hate how I forgot to turn off my HUD for these. :(

Extra proof that I'm not detected (about 10 seconds before the submissions):

v03bEEG.jpg

Loadout:

I only used the Opticor for the screenshots, but I used Despair and Hate to assist me in getting where i needed to go because my Opticor isn't good. I'm guessing this is fine.lLml3bI.jpg

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by AdamantSpartan

Best option is to go to imgur then go to your profile and upload the image you want, click on the image then copy your BCC code.

What i had to do, took me a minute to figure it out, they uploaded real big but its better than nothing : p

Submissions #1

BeTBdwl.jpg

Proof of Undetected Status:

aqsr9Na.jpg
8ZvWJN1.jpg

Submissions #2

O8sUQSE.jpg

Proof of Undetected Status:

jbjphIK.jpg

They weren't disarmed by Loki, they had just gotten stuck between each other and the door after being Switch Teleported up there.
Kind of like this: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/525002725020964120/7F81AD38E07349B91C434954E3AA172B0EA9CC50/

Loadout

PEd1NnW.jpg

Loadout was the same for both entries.