Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Small Change To Clan Ranks

YoreGawd

Not sure if anyone else has run into this in their clans but I have an inactive warlord I would love to either demote or to boot entirely. We need a rank above warlord for the founding member of the clan. Calling it literally "Founder" would be perfect. They would have the ability to boot/demote Warlords. 

It just kind of sucks when they are taking up a slot, since they are so limited in smaller clans, that I could be using on a more active player. They were my first recruit and was active up until early this year so now they are pushing 100 days inactive and I have basically a barren clan position. 

You could just never promote anybody else to warlord and change the rights lower members have so that a general could have all the powers of a warlord but the founder is still higher but I think they need to add a way to kick inactive higher ups

The founding warlord can demote and kick other warlords already. They implemented this a while ago, for the exact reason you are refering to.

There is one condition however, they only started tracking the founding warlord after U 13, if your clan was founded before that and u have promoted others to warlord rank by then, you´re stuck. Because the game literally doesn´t know who the founder of the clan is.

Warframe support is your only chance now, but i wouldn´t get my hopes up.

Hope that helped a bit

greetings r0ckwolf