Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Logging Me Out Consistently For 8+ Months

superbot34

Honestly it might have been a year at this point, i stopped counting the months that went bye. First of all, most likely the end cause of this issue is game corruption or some weird hardware corruption, which cannot be fixed by DE. I have tried it all, trust me, over the 8+ months i have did everything short of stripping my computer of everything warframe down to the registry and re downloading it in its entirety, which i simply cannot do with my low end internet connection (which might miss data while downloading anyway and corrupt the game during install). 

Explanation 

Starting up the game and logging in happens normally. After ~20 seconds, anything that sends data to DE's servers (checking my friends list, traveling all the way to a relay to purchase something on the second floor only to be logged out when i click ok, etc.) will immediately force the game to log me out, bringing me to the login screen, in which i can log in again. This will happen 3-4 times in a row, and i either must do what i have to do and jump into a mission within 20 seconds (finishing the mission also logs me out, a millisecond after my warframe walks into the dropship it will log me out, but i still manage to keep all rewards thankfully), or spend a few minutes forcing it to log me out until the issue runs itself out for that period and i can play normally, until i have to close my game, as restarting the game resets this "timer".

Several times the game has encountered an issue where i complete a mission, it tries to go the the login screen, but gets stuck permanently on the picture of (Tyl Regor is it?) and it plays the login screen music, which forces me to close out my game. 

Video

i made a video like this one months ago but here is it happening, with higher quality. i knew it was going to log me out (like i said, many many months i had to deal with this) so i started recording, checked my friends list, and boom. logout. 

You get used to it after so long, but i really hate having to explain to people that i have this problem, or beg people to try to trade with me again (trading does it too) because i have an ultra rare bug/corruption issue with my game. I often have to explain it mid-game, which ends up with me being downed by enemies who one shot me because unless you are limbo or valkyr, you can't stop to chat to your friends even for a second in this bloody game anymore. 

edit: wrong video there... xD

Edited by superbot34

I assume you've tried support? You'll get a lot more help there.

If you've tried practically everything, most people here will pretty much just tell you what you already know.

My main point of this was to show off a rare issue players can get in the game, in case they have the same issue as me. 

My main point of this was to show off a rare issue players can get in the game, in case they have the same issue as me. 

There seems to be one or two very rare issues that just can't be fixed easily. Makes me feel bad to see em happen.

At least you're more polite than the last guy.

Just out of curiosity, do you have another computer on the same network you can test Warframe on?

You've probably already thought of it, but if it only happens on one computer, you can at least narrow it down a bit.

i'm runing internet speed about 120 ko/s at the best

during evening i often get down to 20 / 30 ko/s

and i'm still playing really fine

download takes hours, literally

...but i think your best concern is about the ping

latency can just kill the process of downloading

eg: pay for a better connexion

i know that sux but it's an online game after all

edit: i knew i already saw this nickanme

...hey darthmufin :)

Edited by 5h1n0k4m1

There seems to be one or two very rare issues that just can't be fixed easily. Makes me feel bad to see em happen.

At least you're more polite than the last guy.

Just out of curiosity, do you have another computer on the same network you can test Warframe on?

You've probably already thought of it, but if it only happens on one computer, you can at least narrow it down a bit.

not currently no, but i am hoping to upgrade my PC towards the end of the year and i will download warframe fresh and i should know then for sure if its corruption or something else entirely. but i couldn't tell you at this time if it is, my internet is low end but it dosn't cut out like this, i can assure you from it happening so often that it isn't internet at all. The fact that i can force it to log out at will 3-4 times then it dosn't do it again until i close the game proves that. 

i'm runing internet speed about 120 ko/s at the best

during evening i often get down to 20 / 30 ko/s

and i'm still playing really fine

download takes hours, literally

...but i think your best concern is about the ping

latency can just kill the process of downloading

eg: pay for a better connexion

i know that sux but it's an online game after all

edit: i knew i already saw this nickanme

...hey darthmufin :)

my connection is a bit better than that, but like i said it isn't my internet. i am 90% certain it is corruption. every big update that comes out it fails and attempts to download the rest several times. i am sure some data loss and corruption has occurred over such a long period. and before you ask no, i have done the optimize and check options in the game launcher for the files. does nothing.