Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Covert Lethality And Excalibur

Monster-T

Hey Tenno!

I thought that it will be a bit too uber if the dagger augment mod (every stealth hit will kill) would work with Exalted Blade like every other weapon augment mod out there. You just have to use Radial Blind while in Exalted Blade mode and... yeah. 

What do you guys think?

You just have to use Radial Blind while in Exalted Blade mode and... yeah. 

Good, now they will nerf that.

I don't see a problem, with the actual finisher you kill almost everything :/ but they will nerf it cause "Infinite damage is OP"

Good, now they will nerf that.

I don't see a problem, with the actual finisher you kill almost everything :/ but they will nerf it cause "Infinite damage is OP"

I hope they will. Yeah, with a finisher you kill almost everything while in EB, but you have to be at least in melee range.

It's not a syndicate augment. It's a Thunderbolt-style mod. So you can't EB with it.

Do you have a source for that?

But, still EB takes your melee mod into account. So...it's possible to work.

Quick-return, Power throw, Rebound.....these don't work with Exalted Blade but they are Melee equippable mods.

I think Scott, decided to treat them like Firestorm/Continuous Beam Reach/Thunderbolt/Glaive mods.

Quick-return, Power throw, Rebound.....these don't work with Exalted Blade but they are Melee equippable mods.

I think Scott, decided to treat them like Firestorm/Continuous Beam Reach/Thunderbolt/Glaive mods.

Those mods are for thrown melee that flies from you and return back to you. Neither EB nor energy wave do that.

But still, devs can decide whether this mod affect EB or not.

Those mods are for thrown melee that flies from you and return back to you. Neither EB nor energy wave do that.

But still, devs can decide whether this mod affect EB or not.

Power-throw sort-of could have addded explosions to Wave Blade.

But my point was that they are Melee mods that do not apply to Exalted Blade, because they are Glaive-class unique.

(Even then they do not work/function on all Glaive weapons: Deconstructor or Halikur)

I already do 1 million finisher damage with exalted blade. There is no point in this IMHO

Proof: http://imgur.com/5ZgFIa9

I believe people are speculating that Daggers will be 1 hit kill for just Stealth or finisher attacks.

If it applies to just Stealth attacks and worked with Exalted blade....

-Blind + ranged Wave Blade would 1 shot any affected enemy Vor .... not quite the same as Single target finishers as you could 1-hit kill rooms (40m cap)

We were only shown 1-hit finishers, but not shown whether it applied to Stealth/Unalerted melee bonus. Since Blind does not trigger finisher animation on Ancients...I would assume 1-hit kill also applies to Stealth/Unalerted 400% melee attacks like smoke screen/Prism Blind.

If it applies the 1-hit kill to Melee stealth bonus....then combined with Wave Blade it would offer ridiculous enemy scaling as Enemy level would never matter with Blind CC plus 1hit Wave Blade....excluding nullifiers.

Even Manics that get Blinded would get 1-hit killed in this manner.

But all speculation at this point....

Edited by (PS4)MrNishi

Well I doubt that it will work with the wave of exalted blade, even if throwing weapons can apply the damage multipliers to ranged attacks without the animation thing, it is still just a single kill/small group kill and the throwing weapon takes some time to come back to you(what takes a similar amount of time like the animation thing you are stuck with on normal melee weapons).

A mod should not be nerfed because of a possable chance.

Seriously stop trying to nerf things that arent even out, and you have not played with yet.

Who wants to nerf said mod? Everything I do suggest is that it dont should work with EB together.

Who wants to nerf said mod? Everything I do suggest is that it dont should work with EB together.

And thats nerfing it.

From whats shown it has a % chance to work. Its also requires you to sneak up on them. If you radial blind youre already dealing finisher damage which will usually kill things anyway.

So its a pointless change really.

Radial Blind gives stealth kills with EB.

Whether or not the mod works is kind of pointless. The amount of damage you put out with RB+EB is insane enough that you're going to be demolishing people anyway.