Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4D Limbo's Rift Walk Stopped Working

Megamaker

Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums.

I was in a Tower 4 Defense mission using Limbo and it was wave 18, I'd been using rift walk in order to revive team mates. Suddenly, I started taking damage from enemies. I looked down at my abilities bar and it showed rift walk as still active and I know I hadn't banished anything at that time. Obviously as I was in rift walk I couldn't shoot back at the enemy to kill them and coming out of rift walk would've been suicide anyway so I ended up dying from enemy shots even though I was in rift walk.

There's probably some simple explanation for this and I'm just being stupid but I thought I should post about it anyway. Sorry it's not very detailed and I can't give you anything in order to recreate the bug but that's the best I can do.

It may have been a proc you incurred earlier, or an enemy toxic aura. Also bombard rocket splash damage still goes across planes.

From the wiki:

"Though the homing function of the Grineer Bombard's AT Ogris rockets cease when the target player enters the rift, the area-of-effect damage from the rockets still can harm players through planes."

Edited by PAX_NL

explanation: some enemy come into ur cataclism.

i donn t see any other possibility.

I didn't have cataclysm active at the time

It may have been a proc you incurred earlier, or an enemy toxic aura. Also bombard rocket splash damage still goes across planes.

From the wiki:

"Though the homing function of the Grineer Bombard's AT Ogris rockets cease when the target player enters the rift, the area-of-effect damage from the rockets still can harm players through planes."

That's probably what happened, thanks   :)

Edited by Megamaker