Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Type Of Weapon Channeling

StorySoul

Weapon channeling. I was thinking of some weapons that when channeling ,does some amazing stuff like: --A dagger channeling ,would turn you invisible and cost you energy every second . --A sword channeling ,will pull enemies nearby to the enemy hit by channeling of the sword . --A scythe channeling ,will have a percent chance to drop health orbs from enemies hit by the scythe . Tonfas channeling ,will make you weightless like Zephyr and cost you energy every second . --A nikana channeling ,would multistrike enemies (better than just channeling because status chance would go up as well and double chance of Berzerk happening). --A polearm channeling ,would increase Shields upon strike of the polearm . --A hammer channeling ,would send enemies flying in slow motion like Rhino Stomp. --A axe channeling ,would make a weak point where you hit the enemy . --A great sword channeling ,would add to your armor for a short time (timer would be like Berzerk ,but for armor) . 

I was thinking of posting something about channeling too, it does need some love.

Maybe a sepperate channeling slot, liek the new frame utility slot that has to be added?

Then people have to work towards getting the cool features liek you said.

Also I'd add that maybe have the channeling effect be modified by the stance?

I'll have to say yes and no.

Many melee weapons are pretty strong. (See status chance/crit chance/high base damage.) We don't need to add another layer like this to them I feel.

Then again, I'd love to hear the sword and board option.

But then again, we are getting charge attacks back.