Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯[Dark Matter Δssassin's] • [Recruiting] • | Mr. 4+ | Full Research | Emblem | Need Mic | Mature☯

(PSN)silent9_

Dark Matter Assassins recruiting new and old Tenno.  We are a mountain clan looking to expand with fun/mature players. I believe the idea of having 5 really good Tenno, rather than 50 mediocre/inactive Tenno, is far better..hence Special Forces, Seal Team 6, etc.  

We just want to have fun, play, learn, teach, while having fun we also would like to find dedicated players who will be with us from beginning to the glorious future this clan has ahead of us.

If your interested please PM me here, or PSN: silent9_ , Blexx619, or Mudslide42

PS: If you are not MR 4+ there are exceptions to those who show promise/skill/quick learning/overall knowledge

*PSS: I am currently also looking for players who are interested in helping with managing the clan

Best Regards,

s9

Edited by (PS4)silent9_

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” 
― Apple Inc.