Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯[Dark Matter Δssassin's] • [Recruiting] • | Mr. 4+ | Full Research | Emblem | Need Mic | Mature☯

(PSN)silent9_

I would like to join.

I am 28y/o, mr10 and have played the game since it's release on ps4 almost. I have 10 frames and loads of weapons, all upgraded and so are my frames. I'm not the leveling type player either, i play with and how i want, within reason.

I was in a clan before that got too heavily involved in it's alliance which i didn't like. Another clan i was in recently kicked me for not being active enough. I run an outfit in the ps4 version of planetside 2 called The TRC, we are one of the best in the game (we have loads of pc vets so it's no surprise really).

I need a decent clan that is ok with me not being active every single day. I have invested a lot of money into this game, hundreds, i'm just not as active as some members. I enjoy void survival and defence, but my fav is derelict.

Come on silent I got you on psn but not seen you for a few days and am still waiting for that important invite, please send when you read this thnx

I have sent you 3-5 party invites and invites in game to play and chat it up.  I'll be on around 6:30 PM EST.  Please be on and accept my invites when I send them.