Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Mods (U17 Megathread Topic)

[DE]Danielle

Tenno, new Mods are ready for your arsenal, how will you customize your load out?

U17 Mod list:

• Adhesive Blast: Launched grenades now stick to the first surface it makes contact with.
  • Covert Lethality (Daggers Only): Melee attacks from stealth are always lethal.
  • Seismic Wave: Increases ground slam damage by 50/100/150/200%.
  • Concealed Explosives: Thrown blades have a 50/60/70% chance to explode on impact.
  • Combustion Beam: Enemies killed by beam weapons explode for 50/100/150/200/250/300 damage shortly after death.
  • Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.

Utility Mods: 
  • Mobilize: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
  • Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds laXvFeI.pngHeat damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Lightning Dash: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds 6D9GPQq.pngElectric damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Ice Spring: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds bDPeQDy.pngCold damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Toxic Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds s8BEEJH.pngToxin damage to Bullet Jump.
  • Battering Maneuver: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds C5ZAkTD.pngImpact damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Rending Walk: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds s5u2duX.pngSlash damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Piercing Flight: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Adds ol9oOvm.pngPuncture damage to Bullet Jump. 
  • Patagium: Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.

Stance: 
  • Final Harbinger (Sword and Shield): Powerful slashes and shield attacks.

*PLEASE NOTE*
The above thread is for feedback only, if you have a bug to report please post them in the U17 BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD. Thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

U17 MEGATHREAD NAVIGATION:
(Coming Soon)NEW QUEST: NATAH l NEW WARFAME: EQUINOX l PARKOUR 2.0 l URANUS TILESET EXPANSION l NEW WEAPONS l NEW MODS l FROST REWORK l SHOTGUN BUFF l CONCLAVE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Separated mods by category + Edited Mod information

I don't see Final Harbinger in the codex. Where does it drop?

Also, Covert Lethality doesn't have an enemy to drop from?

covert lethality is probably an end of mission reward. like the element+status mods that drop from spy missions only.

I, too would like DE to officially respond to the most important questions regarding this, i.e.>

Are these mods only obtainable through transmutation (and boosters) (except for the corrupted one), or do they actually drop somewhere also?

do the maps drop (where?) 

if not this would be pretty much fail

Clarification on wether or not they are ONLY transmutation obtainable would be tantamount to my decisions regarding these mods.

i think new mod drop from new enemies at uranus

according to codex (not finished)

Toxic Flight drop from Dreka ballista (rare)

Bobilize drop from Dreka lancer (uncommon)

Piercing Step drop from Dreka heavygunner (uncommon)

Final Harbinger drop from Dreka manic (uncommon)

Battering Maneuver drop from Dreka seeker (uncommon)

Patagium drop from Dreka trooper (uncommon)

that all i know

i think new mod drop from new enemies at uranus

according to codex (not finished)

Toxic Flight drop from Dreka ballista (rare)

Bobilize drop from Dreka lancer (uncommon)

Piercing Step drop from Dreka heavygunner (uncommon)

Final Harbinger drop from Dreka manic (uncommon)

Battering Maneuver drop from Dreka seeker (uncommon)

Patagium drop from Dreka trooper (uncommon)

that all i know

Ty man, I guess I know where I will be farming :-) .

Depleted Reload: Increases reload speed, decreases magazine capacity.

• Traveller:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.
  • Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs laXvFeI.pngHeat damage.
  • Lightning Dash:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs 6D9GPQq.pngElectric damage.
  • Ice Spring:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs bDPeQDy.pngCold damage.
  • Toxic Flight:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs s8BEEJH.pngToxin damage.
  • Battering Maneuver:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs C5ZAkTD.pngImpact damage.
  • Rending Walk:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs s5u2duX.pngSlash damage.
  • Piercing Flight:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs ol9oOvm.pngPuncture damage.

Are these mods utility mods? Because i dont see why someone would swap out an important mod for one of these even thou they sound cool.

The mods sound cool. I wish we could get more Exilus slots now because they really compete with our old ones.

Question: If someone could test, what happens if you combine 2 of the elemental ones? 2 separate damages, or combined? Are they allowed to both be on?

In regards to Piercing Flight, when maxed, the screen shakes rather intensely when bullet jumping. It actually made me dizzy; I can't play with this mod equipped. Is there any way to remove this visual effect?

Edited by DrBillCosby