Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Changes And Additions (U17 Megathread Topic)

[DE]Danielle

This thread will be used to discuss the changes and additions to Conclave with U17's release listed below: 

Conclave now features Daily Challenges! Completing a Daily Challenge will earn players additional Standing with Teshin’s Conclave.

Three new maps have been added to Conclave: 
  • The Spire (Capture the Cephalon) 
  • Apex (Annihilation / Team Annihilation) 
  • The Pit (Annihilation / Team Annihilation) 

The following Mods have been added to Conclave, and can be purchased with Standing through Teshin:

• Meteor Munitions - Pistol: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
  • Impaler Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Puncture.
  • Razor Munitions - Pistol: 20% of damage to Slash.
  • Comet Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Impact.
  • Ripper Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Puncture.
  • Serrated Rounds - Rifle: 20% of damage to Slash.
  • Crash Shot - Shotgun: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
  • Shred Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Puncture.
  • Flak Shot - Shotgun: 20% of damage to Slash.
  • Counterweight - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Impact.
  • Serrated Edges - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Puncture.
  • Sharpened Blade - Melee: Converts 20% of damage to Slash.
  • Enguard - Immune to Knockdown for 8 seconds after being knocked down.
  • Anticipation - Immune to Stagger for 8 seconds after being staggered.
  • Impenetrable Offense: Increases effectiveness of blocking by 50% decreases melee attack speed by -20%.
  • Strafing Slide - Rifle: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
  • Gun Glide - Pistol: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
  • Double-Barrel Drift - Shotgun: 20% reduction in recoil and spread when firing while sliding.
  • Overcharged - Up to 25 respawn energy converted at 200% to Overshields.
  • Spring-Loaded Broadhead - Daikyu: Increased damage by up to 30% if the target is over 20m away.

The following mods have been added to the Conclave End of Mission rewards:

• Adrenaline Boost - Increase Energy by 25% but reduces health by 20%.
  • Hastened Steps - Increase Sprint speed by 20% but reduces shield capacity by -50.
  • Heightened Reflexes - Quicken casting speed by 20% but reduces energy efficiency by -20%.
  • Feathered Arrows - Bow: Increase flight speed by 60% but reduces damage by -20%

The following Mods have been adjusted in Conclave:

• Follow Through - Changed from +6 energy on kill to +6 Energy on Respawn.
  • Martial Magnetism - Automatically lock onto targets within 2m when a melee weapon is equipped, but reduce amount of damage able to be blocked by 50%
  • Relentless Assault - Increase melee attack speed by 20%, decrease blocking effectiveness by -50% and can longer be equipped with Martial Magnetism. 

The following Mods have been removed from Conclave:

• Surefooted
  • Handspring
  • Aviator

Warfames/Weapons/Misc. (Additions + Adjustments): 

• Saryn is now available for use in Conclave.
  • Zephyr is now available for use in Conclave.
  • The Burston, Opticor, Miter, Hind, Grinlok, Marelok, Twin Gremlins, Tiberon, Tetra, Buzlok, Attica, Vasto, Seer and Supra are now available for use in Conclave.  This list includes all weapon variants. 
  • Tempo Royale stance re-enabled and all other available stances have had their damage/status effects adjusted in PvP.
  • Match time reduced from 15 minutes to 10.
  • Credits are now rewarded at End of Mission based on Conclave rank and Standing gained.
  • All players now have +50% recovery speed from knockdowns in Conclave.
  • All players now generate Energy while alive and the rate increases during Energy Surge.
  • A percentage of Affinity gained is converted into Energy. Affinity boosters do not increase this amount.
  • Players killed holding Energy will now keep up to 25 energy on respawn.
  • Orb respawn time increased significantly.
  • The movement speed for Oro towards players has been increased.
  • Shield resistance to puncture damage has been increased slightly.
  • Clients will now receive a message when being kicked from a match due to being AFK.
  • Sicarus damage increased in PvP.
  • Sybaris damage increased in PvP.
  • Viper series damage increased in PvP.
  • Lato series damage increased in PvP.
  • Atomos damage increased in PvP.
  • Magnus damage increased in PvP.
  • Latron series damage increased in PvP.
  • Dera damage increased in PvP.
  • Bo series damage increased in PvP.
  • Vectis series headshot multiplier increased to 3x and their damage reduced in PvP.
  • Ember's Fireball damage and speed has been reduced in PvP.
  • Frost's Freeze damage and slow duration has been reduced in PvP.
  • Frost's Avalanche damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Nyx's Psychic Bolts speed has been increased and lifetime decreased in PvP.
  • Targets under Nyx’s mind control can no longer damage her in PvP.
  • Nyx’s mind control duration and range reduced in PvP.
  • Nyx's Absorb damage has been increased in PvP.
  • Mag's Pull damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Mag's Bullet Attractor radius and lifespan has been decreased in PvP.
  • Mag's Crush damage has been increased in PvP.
  • Valkyr's Warcry slow on enemies has been reduced in PvP.
  • Volt's Shock damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Volt's Overload damage has been reduced in PvP.
  • Rhino's Charge damage and range has been reduced in PvP.
  • Knock down added to Rhino’s Charge in PvP.
  • Rhino's Roar duration has been increased and range decreased in PvP.
  • Oberon Smite damage and range has been decreased in PvP.
  • Oberon's Hallowed Ground damage reduced in PvP.
  • Chroma’s Vex Armor duration increased in PvP.

*PLEASE NOTE*
The above thread is for feedback only, if you have a bug to report please post them in the U17 BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD. Thank you!

U17 MEGATHREAD NAVIGATION: 

(Coming Soon) NEW QUEST: NATAH l NEW WARFAME: EQUINOX l PARKOUR 2.0 l URANUS TILESET EXPANSION NEW WEAPONS  NEW MODS FROST REWORK l SHOTGUN BUFF CONCLAVE CHANGES AND ADDITIONS

The Grinlok feels a little weak, and based on comparing stats with other dual secondaries and having them used on me, the Akvasto's feel too powerful. Still have to build it and test it for myself though.

Edited by Rakshal

The digital map (the only way I can describe it) has too many pits to fall into and it is hard to tell what it a ledge and what is ground on that map.

Edit: That map made me rage quit, it is horribly designed. I mean the map is good for parkour but I am afraid to use parkour because if I do I might fall to my death on the many death pits in there.

Edited by Rakshal

top right corner screen of conclave mode select

Overall changes I feel that it encourage more power uses.   People just fly around and wait for energy or so.  I mean every time I turn a corner and meet an excal, slash and dash to the face. 

Trying out my updated boar P and I feel it take a whole clip to kill someone.  Way weaker than U16

Edited by Hueminator

The only thing what missed is Ash teleport need more range sbout 30 meters are fine + bladestorm should be stronger than a knockdown strike

Idk, Frost #4 cannot 1 shot anymore, hence I think Bladestorm is fine, although Bladestorm and Teleport range needs to be increase.

There is an unlisted buff to the Lex Prime, it is now doing 150 damage as opposed to the older 85 damage. I never thought that I would have a problem with a fast TTK weapon but it is overpowered, way overpowered. It is a better sniper than the Vectis.

qhy8zNX.jpg

PvP is really enjoyable with the new parkour 2.0, is just another game with more maneuvers, however i saw some changes that are not listed in the patch notes:

- Valkyr paralysis has a knockback/stagger effect now (great considering we dont have stamina anymore and it was setting stamina to 0 before this patch).

- Not really sure about this but seems like Nyx absorb has a knockdown now?

Would be good if we get a aim assist/bigger hitbox to ripline, is still to hard to land on enemies, other than that im pretty happy with U17.

I duno, I haven't even touch it yet but should it get so many times nerf? Well, Mag #1 got damage nerf more than 2 times. also, you added in this mod, Anticipation - Immune to Stagger for 8 seconds after being staggered.

Energy now automatically regen. 1st abilities can be reliably spammed. So yes, nerf to Pull/Freeze is very necessary. 

And plz bring for balance reason Stamina back only for Conclave some ppl are flypping like Monkeykings, really there was a guy flypping & jumping like crasy & even 4 ppl with automaticriflfe cant hit him. This situation is far worse then copterheros before

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

And plz bring for balance reason Stamina back only for Conclave some ppl are flypping like Monkeykings, really there was a guy flypping & jumping like crasy & 4 ppl with automaticriflfe cant hit him. This situation is far worse then copterheros before

Sry, but this is all so slow, that I don't understand how you can have a problem with hitting someone.

I would understand you, if you said this with the old system (jezus, there was noone who could catch up with me), but the new parkour is sooo slow ...

Idk, Frost #4 cannot 1 shot anymore, hence I think Bladestorm is fine, although Bladestorm and Teleport range needs to be increase.

the reason of Bladestorm buff is 100 en is very hard to collect & this is not Those OP AOE like Volt  Overload where you can kill the whole enemie team with it, Blade storm is like a Panic button if you where caught without guard & its only aim for one person or have it as Martyrer act before get killed by surrounding enemies

Sry, but this is all so slow, that I don't understand how you can have a problem with hitting someone.

I would understand you, if you said this with the old system (jezus, there was noone who could catch up with me), but the new parkour is sooo slow ...

Then u dont understand how to move, it is posible to exploid the new parcour to stay very long time & moving very fast in the air & dodging bullets like Neo.The old coptersysten was like they can fly but they have land & then they landed they are screwed. Having stamina back result in some Quick Jump to escape fire but stop the exploid of beeing unstopable Neo.

And plz bring for balance reason Stamina back only for Conclave some ppl are flypping like Monkeykings, really there was a guy flypping & jumping like crasy & even 4 ppl with automaticriflfe cant hit him. This situation is far worse then copterheros before

lol the parkour is fine. 

the reason of Bladestorm buff is 100 en is very hard to collect & this is not Those OP AOE like Volt  Overload where you can kill the whole enemie team with it, Blade storm is like a Panic button if you where caught without guard & its only aim for one person or have it as Martyrer act before get killed by surrounding enemies

That's the catch, you instantly teleport and kill people, not much cast time.

Be careful what you wish for. Far worse than before? Did you witness PVP 1.0? It was one of the fastest PVP games I have played in my life, with PVP 2.0 and Parkour 2.0 the movement runs like maple syrup in comparison. Even without the new parkour and removal of stamina you could be essentially uncatchable before U17. Before Teshin and all that stuff however... well that's an entirely different game that very few of us enjoyed.