Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Secondary Firemode Button Is Too Much?

Severuslanskerr

Hi , im a bit unfortunate and have to use a gaming mouse to play warframe(left hand is kina slow) ...

there were just so much additional buttons i could set on my mouse

i now cant use the aim mode for both like before: (secondary fire if the weapon supports it AND zoom on others)

also the secondary mode wont let me use my right mouse button on jumping/aiming in the new parkour system if i set it to secondary attack only (also my  other weapons wont zoom in which dont have a second firemode anyways..

TLDR: instead of an extra button can we get the old settings to combine the two ??? like in an options menu???

Hi , im a bit unfortunate and have to use a gaming mouse to play warframe(left hand is kina slow) ...

there were just so much additional buttons i could set on my mouse

i now cant use the aim mode for both like before: (secondary fire if the weapon supports it AND zoom on others)

also the secondary mode wont let me use my right mouse button on jumping/aiming in the new parkour system if i set it to secondary attack only (also my  other weapons wont zoom in which dont have a second firemode anyways..

TLDR: instead of an extra button can we get the old settings to combine the two ??? like in an options menu???

It's not like middle mouse was used for much before. Why is it an issue to have secondary fire on middle click and aim on right click?

In another thread about weapon scoping "Chok3nTok3" suggested making it so that you could bind multiple actions to a key.

Heres a suggestion, can we have more control when mapping key bindings. The problem i'm facing is that I use controller and while the controls are fine, i cant map out everything i'd like to, to the controller cause of ther being only so many buttons. It would be nice if say for example we could have combination key bindings. Just like when tenno go to bullet jump you press ctrl + space could we have access to the key bindings in such a way that secondary fire could be triggered by two keys, like say aim key + another button. The best part this wouldnt just benefit secondary fire, and allow for alot more control.

I'm with Chok3nTok3 on this one.  I used to be able to use my RB on my xbox controller to both bring up the radial power menu and to just use the selected power.  Currently, the default button setup doesn't let me do this anymore, and causes an 'either or' situation where I can use it to either activate powers OR bring up the radial menu.  I'd like to have that back again because, as it is, I've had to remap my controls and have still managed to lose out on two functions I used to have.  I can get maybe one of them back by removing the alt fire button (since I don't really use those weapons anyways) and I know I can rebind the keys if I switch to one of them, but I'd really prefer not to have to do that.

I don't mind the ability to zoom using the alt fire weapons, but honestly, if the choice is having my comfy control scheme back or having that zoom, I know which one I'd choose.