Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lex P Has Somehow Wrong Stats

Feyangol

Heyho,

some might hate me, but I get straight to the point:

Lex P a lot more dmg since the last update. I don't think that this is on purpose, because it isn't listed in the patchnotes, so could you pls fix this bug?

It can oneshot on headshots and 2 shot on body - I would love to play with this weapon, but it kinda sucks that all other weapons are inferior to the lex p now.

Edit:

Ah, yeah forgot it. This is for the pve flamers:

jn8zvt2f.png

Edited by Feyangol

You're right, a PVE boost to Lex Prime which in turn effected it in PVP slipped past me. Will be brought back to where it was. For now, have fun with it ;)

While you are ...

Could you also take a quick look on the ceiling of the new cephalon map? I hit it quite often, because it is so easy to get into big heights with the new parkour system. At first I thought that I could climb everyone of this towers, but than I discovered an invisible ceiling, which kinda annoyed me ... ;) .

Edited by Feyangol

You're right, a PVE boost to Lex Prime which in turn effected it in PVP slipped past me. Will be brought back to where it was. For now, have fun with it ;)

PVE affect PVP means there is a chance PVP affect the PVE, can't you separate 2 system , like big patches between PVP and PVE separate into 2 different files and release day so it have lower chance putting in wrong code in wrong system?

PVE affect PVP means there is a chance PVP affect the PVE, can't you separate 2 system , like big patches between PVP and PVE separate into 2 different files and release day so it have lower chance putting in wrong code in wrong system?

I dont think it works like that mate.. Since that would basically mean having 2 of everything..

Having an overpowered weapon in the game is no fun. In the few games I played it quickly became clear you either use Lex P. yourself or die by Lex P.

IoZPX0V.jpg

368 damage with a headshot against regular Ash. I won't do the math, but this thing can probably one-shot a lot of the squishier Warframes if you manage to hit the head. It's like the Lex when PvP 2.0 got introduced, but with twice the fire rate.

On the plus side I now have some good footage to calculate the new Puncture modifier.

I have no respect for people who use the Lex Prime.

If you want to play with nothing but few shot hitscan weapons play CoD. All I see these players do is strafing, they are not doing parkour and are continuing to limit weapon diversity. I see like 50-75% of the players using it.

Edited by SurfByShootin

I have no respect for people who use the Lex Prime.

If you want to play with nothing but few shot hitscan weapons play CoD. All I see these players do is strafing, they are not doing parkour and are continuing to limit weapon diversity. I see like 50-75% of the players using it.

LOL.

that's all i have to say about your opnion.

Lex Prime is an amazing weapon. I love it beacuse is fun to play with it. Picture this, is a little good looking weapon with gold touches, and with such a simple look does some nice amount of damage. Cool. But I havent used it since this last update, so I dont know anything about this bug. All I know is, when the bug is fixed, I will start using it again. Is there a problem with that?

Lex Prime is an amazing weapon. I love it beacuse is fun to play with it. Picture this, is a little good looking weapon with gold touches, and with such a simple look does some nice amount of damage. Cool. But I havent used it since this last update, so I dont know anything about this bug. All I know is, when the bug is fixed, I will start using it again. Is there a problem with that?

Of course not, Lex Prime was in line with other weapons before the update, but right now it's just too overpowered.

Seems like the new tryhard tactic is getting a Nyx and spamming 1 until you get your enemy, then 2 shot him while he's stunned or simply oneshot him on the head. This need to be fixed urgently cause some people are ruining the PvP right now with it, eh.

Seems like the new tryhard tactic is getting a Nyx and spamming 1 until you get your enemy, then 2 shot him while he's stunned or simply oneshot him on the head. This need to be fixed urgently cause some people are ruining the PvP right now with it, eh.

Nyx?

Than try Equinox or Valkyr ;) .

So PvP has basically turned in Lex Prime spamfest which is making pvp utterly unbearable. How much effort seriously goes into reducing 3 numbers and compiling a hotfix?

DE doesn't work on weekends I think, which is why it is taking so long.

So PvP has basically turned in Lex Prime spamfest which is making pvp utterly unbearable. How much effort seriously goes into reducing 3 numbers and compiling a hotfix?

On a weekend while they also want to patch as many things as possible at once like the eternal sleep bug or the horde of other bugs which came with the update? Dunno - you tell me since you seem to have such great insight in how things should be.

LOL.

that's all i have to say about your opnion.

You created a thread just to complain about bullet attractor, an ability that is literally countered by nothing more than proper usage of terrain obstacles. Why are you LOLing?