Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet Jump Is Misaligned

Cerenax

Bullet jump works fine imo. You jump at where you aim.

Imagine that you have a bow. Though you look down with it, the arrow will go slightly to the right. TO HIT THE POINT in the middle of the screen.

Now imagine the line from you to the arrow and further. That's your Bullet Jump trajectory. 

That simple...

If you aim straight, and not down, this will not be happening.

Edited by Dante102

Bullet jump works fine imo. You jump at where you aim.

Imagine that you have a bow. Though you look down with it, the arrow will go slightly to the right. TO HIT THE POINT in the middle of the screen.

Now imagine the line from you to the arrow and further. That's your Bullet Jump trajectory. 

That simple...

If you aim straight, and not down, this will not be happening.

This is not correct.  I spent time checking when I noticed the pull to the right.  Its not an aiming issue.  Though I really was only noticing it when you do the bullet jump that starts by sliding. 

As someone who previously traversed all tilesets quickly by combo slide-rolling in Parkour 1.0, this bug frustrates me to no end. It can be managed to a degree, but it is extremely detrimental to my experience and even in some cases causing fatal occasions.

This is not correct.  I spent time checking when I noticed the pull to the right.  Its not an aiming issue.  Though I really was only noticing it when you do the bullet jump that starts by sliding. 

Well, so far i had absolutely no troubles with Bullet Jump, aka "Shield n Sword diagonal melee" with any weapon.

Edit: I did go and test it again, BJ while sliding (._.).  

I did get pulled to the right while doing it.

So i changed the camera position. After that i got pulled to the left.

Edited by Dante102

I guess sliding and bullet jumping is a bad habit inherited by the old parkour

Not really, if you don't do it constantly. But this bug makes it so you forced to change the angle of the camera, which is annoying. Again, as with the other bug that disables roll and melee, too bad that this issue is ignored in the latest hotfix.

Edited by Enchillado