Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashing Since New Update (17)

_Azeizel

I play in 64bit mode and i still get crashes when i try to play.

Re download your graphics card's drivers, reboot your computer. Then change from 64 bit to 32 bit and see if that helps. Also, make sure Multi threaded rendering is on.

I've had the game freeze a fair amount in the Liset since the patch. Patch came same day as new AMD drivers so not sure which is the main issue. also sometimes it freezes on the first splash screen when loading the game. In missions it doesn't seem to lock up.

Re download your graphics card's drivers, reboot your computer. Then change from 64 bit to 32 bit and see if that helps. Also, make sure Multi threaded rendering is on.

I did this, and it still hasnt improved, i still crash 5-7 minutes after entering the game

I've been having this issue as well, was fine yesteryday and the day before, but has been crashing every 5-10 minutes after entering the game in different situations. First few were on the Earth Sabotage where I initially thought was the only tileset crashing me. Then once in the Liset completely random after practically sitting AFK and letting the game run, then the new Uranus Tileset and now pretty much every mission, or not even in a mission.

Unable to find anything to get it fixed on my end here.

If anyone has been able to fix it in any way possible by all means please post. Suggestions here have not been able to help me out, but they might help someone else out.

I'll just be enjoying other games for now as Warframe is totally unplayable for me right now due to this.
Cheers~

Yea i can't seem to enjoy the game with the fear of the game crashing at terrible moments since its so random and frequent since update 17. I looked up info and i found some people having issues like with with some games even WF and some said that this kinda crash damaged there computers.

I can't commit to playing like i once did now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing has changed in my environment.  Since the last three game patches I experience random artifacts, and random crashes.  Before these patches the game was solid up to the point of your last AMD debacle back in April.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393298304603371687/3B972470A0C43FCE617F90E9C734E47392706E49/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393297711639934828/A2F3084D186F6E469E257252D4F5D8BBDAA742E9/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/386541144107384366/8179DAAB28CDCA39CE718616F4B8561EF6186C30/

Edited by -UH-DossiN

In the last 2 days I have the problem that my screen turns black for a short moment and then I see my desktop. I can still here me running and shooting but the game is not visible.

I reinstalled my graphic drivers and the problem is still there. And it is getting more frequent, 2 days ago it happend twice and I could fix it with a reboot. But yesterday and today it's happening almost on any map I start, to the point where it is unplayable for me. Even a reboot doesn't help anymore. Hope this get fixed soon.