Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Trial/raid Core Problems

TheWolfish

There seems to be a major problem with the Core in part 2 of the Trial.. The core does not seem to want to move more than a few meters despite having energy, shield etc. It will move a few meters then move back.

I will post a link to a video soon as it is uploaded that will show exactly what I mean.

Hopefully DE can see what they need from this video and work on a solution. Maybe there was something added that we do not know about? I checked the Change Log and nothing there indicates such a thing. So this must just be another bug :( (we had tried the Nightmare raid once before this video and the outcome was the same)

(sorry about the loud typing and voice. My mic is very sensitive..For some reason my voice is super loud and screeches :/ but its the video thats important..) Feel free to mute the video.

Heres the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL5F8nXamZw

Edited by LoneWolf7007

I can confirm this bug did the raid today with my clan and the core was bugged as hell. It seems that the core only moves if u stand still there where the door opens and the core waits a little and goes into the next room, u have to stand exactly there where he was at the door and wait till he has moved to the entire room then repeat this for the next room, its rly bugged and doesnt move as it should when u stand near the core. (Sry for bad english.)

(The bug occurs in the normal raid too)

Edited by Dygor

Happened to a group of friends and I as well. Core just kinda moves on it's own, and drains the shields from someone who isn't really close to it. 

Edit: Core can take damage from electricity in nightmare raids as well, and doesn't explode. It only moved forward normally when someone was standing back at the beginning of the hijack. 

Edited by _Honour

Also having this issue. Sometimes the core refuses to move, other times it works. In the second room of the hijack I actually found the exact line where the shield drain stops and the core won't move. Really, really buggy. This was also during just a normal raid, so it might be both types of raids, I'm not sure.

Edit: I can also confirm this problem exists in nightmare mode as well. There's an interesting post on the reddit that may explain the problem https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/3fjtlq/law_of_retribution_stage_2_core_pushing_bug_in_u17/

Edited by KnowingQuasar

Had the same issue. The core was teleporting, going back and forth randomly, killed itself twice now, it was nowhere close to the electric rail even. I've also seen it linking to me across a whole room aswell as to other people that are faaar away from it. Some people managed to beat it somehow according to a few other players I did the new bugged trial with, altho nightmare was mentioned once, everything else was about the normal version.

I'm staying out of raids untill it's fixed :|

Can confirm.

Twice in a row now.

It **appears** as if the connection from the core to the player only activates in a very narrow field (maybe 10deg behind the core from the point the "beam" is emitted from) rather than the 360deg previously, although even this wasn't 100% reliable.

Managed both times (somehow!) to shepherd the core to extraction, but barely. Don't think I'll be trying it again until the next hotfix.

After attempting a normal raid awhile ago it seems that you have to find the "sweet spot". As standing and following the core wont actually make it move. I was doing this with a friend at the time.. He told me that the core was draining his shield and the core was moving again (at this time the core was about half way and my friend was standing right at the start of the course..lol) So you shouldnt have any issues as soon as you find this spot.

If you are still going to do raids good luck. Hint : have someone find that spot and make sure everyone else is on all the pads. The core should keep moving. Itll screw up as soon as it hits the electric and basically youve lost control of it completely and you should just give up then. :/ 

i wish raids were just fixed now lol. Gotta teach some clan people that havent done one before.

Yep, came across this as well, happens in every raid post update, but me and my friends figured out that if you stand at the door of one area the core drains your shields and moves, once it reaches the next door, you move to that area and the process repeats.

Yep, came across this as well, happens in every raid post update, but me and my friends figured out that if you stand at the door of one area the core drains your shields and moves, once it reaches the next door, you move to that area and the process repeats.

It seems to be different for everyone. Some people say that works for them. For me having someone stand right at the start worked for awhile and others have certain areas they stand. :/ Iv just given up on raids until this is fixed