Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Quest Broken.

Cpt.Cojonu

I hadnt started doing chroma quest up until now and when i did, at the second mission where you have to scan 3 "elite" arid lancers, the quest just bonked. It doesnt matter which mission i go to, neither simaris or blue dots appear at the beginning of the mission to alert you of the synthesis target. Ive tried over 20 runs and nothing so far. I read in the wiki that you can join any mission on the node and youll still get the message but i havent gotten it on either. Anyone got any clues or did i miss/skip something i shouldve done??

I've had Similar situation. I've done all three potential synthesis target spawn quests for more then a cumulative 30+ times . Yet I've never had his announcement, seen any blue dots or found any target with scanner.

Edited by Mesrel

Encountering the same problem

skyresh_bug.png

Quest is stuck at pending status. Navigation only shows the usual Skyresh-Deception mission, no quest missions at all. Simaris doesn't show up at this mission so i'm guessing that's why no synthesis targets come up.

Quest can be done if u do alerts and syndicate missions on Phobos. If u do - then needed target is spawned on this types of missions. Its just workaround and quest must be fixed anyway. I just finished this part and building my first chroma part now. Hope it helps you guys a bit.

Edited by MaxMS