Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chesa Kubrow: Hype Destroyed

RextintorZ

Well, there goes my excitement for wanting a Chesa kubrow. Even if you max the rank of the Retrieve mod, the Chesa kubrow will only pick up 1 piece of loot at a time. I really thought it could carry more loot for each upgraded rank you had on your Retrieve mod, but no...

Looks like I'll be back to using Carrier Prime forever now.

Eh...thats a shame. I guess im going to keep my carrier. 

Im still going to hope DE would change it though, like Chesa would swiftly run around to collect and carry around the loot, then after picking up like 20 or so loot, or when theres no more loot around then the dog would bring them all to you.

Considering carrier does exactly what its suppose to do with a nice little mini cannon....yea...no~

I'm allowed to not really care for the carriers utility over any other companion.

I never said it was bad, just overrated.

Picking up loot is useless to me most of the time because I can do that myself.

I can always chuck its shotgun on wrym prime and have more fun with its knock down then I would with having loot just be pulled to me.

Ergo, I find the carrier overrated.

I'm allowed to not really care for the carriers utility over any other companion.

I can always chuck its shotgun on wrym prime and have more fun with its knock down then I would with having loot just be pulled to me.

As i'm allowed to say again....yeaaaa....na...by actual definition it's not overrated. What is overrated however is people using words just because it seems like the right one to use....now THAT'S overrated.....BUT all opinions so nvmz.

As for the kubrow......well unless they attach a vortex to it in some way I don't see how they expected it to work o,O....maybe for those that want some type of pickup with the power of a kubrow? idk...

Lol, I hope you guys don't mean a Kubrow somehow magically takes all loots at once. Chesa picks up a loot with it's mouth, like a regular dog with common sense.

Well, who knows...theyre not just simple dogs, theyre a genetically modified super mutant space dog.

They could be capable of swallowing up all the loots to keep them in their belly, bring them back, then vomit them all out under your feet :p

As i'm allowed to say again....yeaaaa....na...by actual definition it's not overrated. What is overrated however is people using words just because it seems like the right one to use....now THAT'S overrated.....BUT all opinions so nvmz.

In that case clearly overrated doesn't mean what you think it means, but sure.

How my choice to not be a huge fan of something is "wrong" is beyond me.

Thats not how it works.

But, eh.

And I'm allowed to say you can make a perfectly good rifle build without Serration, Split Chamber or elemental mods. To each their own.

In that case clearly overrated doesn't mean what you think it means, but sure.

How my choice to not be a huge fan of something is "wrong" is beyond me.

Thats not how it works.

But, eh.

Was actually thinking that about you tbh....it gets its praise for what it can do and what it can do gets that praise for a reason and is deserved. Therefore it's not really overrated. Has nothing to do with being a fan or not tbh I remarked the word usage. On top of that even more I never claimed what you liked was wrong to begin with so there's that too....buttt getting off subject though.