Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprints/boss Resources Not Appearing For Everyone

Mikaru_Y

I just finished a mission where I got attacked by the stalker, and his blueprints dropped somewhere but I couldn't get them, and they weren't visible at all but somehow other players could get them. I also had a friend not get a control module from fighting hyena, yesterday, where I got the control module and he didn't.

Are drops just for one person now, or are me and my friends getting chipped out by a bug? I'm kinda irritated I was trying to get stalker to attack for hours yesterday and now that he did attack and die, but I didn't get any drops at all.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could I please get the blueprints for Hate, since it bugged out? :/

Edited by Izanagi_Shard

I think the Stalker BP for his weapons is a single drop (only 1 person can pick it up)... little disappointing to those who have to hunt down Stalker.

I just bought the pack so I didn't have to fight him every day... like his Despair and Hate :L

I just finished a mission where I got attacked by the stalker, and his blueprints dropped somewhere but I couldn't get them, and they weren't visible at all but somehow other players could get them. I also had a friend not get a control module from fighting hyena, yesterday, where I got the control module and he didn't.

Are drops just for one person now, or are me and my friends getting chipped out by a bug? I'm kinda irritated I was trying to get stalker to attack for hours yesterday and now that he did attack and die, but I didn't get any drops at all.

Its a bug, its happened to me as well.

It has something to do with the host since in my case i was host, i saw the mat drop but no one else did.

It also happened to me when i was off host, i didnt see the mats but the host did.

Not sure about the BP drops.

Ive made Steve aware of this and he will be relaying the message to appropriate partys.

Glad to see it's not just two people having this problem, but if it is true that only one person can pick it up, can we please have it for everyone, or at least just the person who's being attacked? It's kinda unfair to the person who was under attack to put up with stalker then his teammates get what they were supposed to get.

Man, that sucked it was the scythe too, I wanted that bad boy the most.

Confirmed, I am often hosting a party when I play with someone and I always end up with drops from bosses while guests aren't getting anything.

It's happening with every bosses, we also tried to switch and then I experienced the same thing as a guest, often no resources at all and this bug is not new. It happened in 7.x too.

Regards.

Can't comment on the stalker blueprint issue, but I've experienced the boss resource bug as well (wanted to farm gallium togehter with a friend who was the host and got kind of annoyed, since he collected gallium a couple of times while I could not see nor collect it).

It's happening with all bosses and it seems it's also doing it with the stalker, the host can often see the resources flying at mid air and get it while guests can't see or get it.

That is pretty annoying and I noticed it during 7.x so it's been a while now.

Some peoples also reported the same bug in other thread and confirmed it's happening with stalker too.

I don't know if this can help while waiting for a fix but someone said that guests were able to drop if they had the last hit on the boss. (I didn't test though)

Regards.

Edited by Ikahruga