Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Unlimited Use Of Forma On One Warframe/weapon?

Eric1738

DANG. i acted too fast. i should have replaced one of my banshee's skill slot for another polarity, instead of replacing the 2nd "v" slot with a "-". oh well.

isnt it better to replace a blank slot with polar slot? i mean there might be more skills later, it is unwise to replace a skill slot atm.

isnt it better to replace a blank slot with polar slot? i mean there might be more skills later, it is unwise to replace a skill slot atm.

either way you lose. you can either A make polarity now for better setup and probably get disadvantaged later, or B sacrifice ability to advance now, for hopes that there will be something later (there will be)

im not hurt about it or anything, its just a fact. example: you think they didnt know what resetting would do to us for U8? they knew exactly what would happen. hence why they stressed to make sure you wanted to. (are you suuuuuure? are you SURE your SUUUUURE?)

Any upgrade-to-prime options coming?

For people have the normal version of a frame an upgrade option would be nice.

It's not worth it to farm the prime version, give it a slot and a potato if you own the normal frame already. 

Interesting. A clannie has done it twice times with his Scindo. Twice.

Something worth noting... Primes were never meant to be a direct upgrade; but an exclusive side-grade. That and you have the advantage of already having one slot polarized, in essence saving you 1 forma / 20 plat.

*Edit* I said three, I misunderstood him, it's the 3rd time he's leveling it so he has two polarities.

Edited by Bakim0n0

It's not worth it to farm the prime version, give it a slot and a potato if you own the normal frame already. 

""-Yes, if you just got Frost, we are exploring a 'side/up'-grade option. No promises though."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40573-great-work-tenno-check-out-the-operation-leaderboard/

Seeing as we don't have this option in U8 yet (if I'm not mistaken), methinks this is worth bringing up again as a question for the next livestream.

seriously doubt it. excal prime is exclusive to founders (dont see them handing that out for anything else, honestly)

and there are actual prime parts now to assemble a frame, so upgrading an exisiting frame with all new parts is.... well, a new frame. not really an upgrade, more of a replacement. so probably not.