Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pacify, The First Ever Ability That Isn't Affected By Efficiency?

Tarror

Talking about Equinox's Pacify. Using Max Efficiency or negative efficiency (Blind Rage) has no affect on pacify's energy drain under the same conditions, so you have to use Pacify sparingly. Is this the start of a new trend to reduce "press X to win." 

Or is this, I hope, just a bug?

There have been some reports lately of power efficiency being bugged for certain abilities so perhaps this is related?

I don't recall if this was fixed in the most recent patch or not, however, and I am being ssssuuuuper lazy and not looking before I hit 'post.'

Unlazy edit: Apparently it was fixed for those abilities in the last patch so... I can't say if this is intended or not?

Edited by Terumitsu

Well, when too many enemies get in the radius it gets really out of hand. The drain when there's more than even 5 enemies is ridiculous. It really needs to be toned down because it's unusable in its current state

I agree. It seems the only time I bother using it is when I have to revive with the risk of being killed myself. In that case, I lose a chunk of energy.

Hi Tarror, I made a thread about the bugs/problems with Pacify here > https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/508917-equinox-pacify-ability-has-diminishing-returns-falloff-with-range-and-broken-efficiency-data-and-videos/

I have quoted your findings from another thread which I found after I tested it on my own in order to corroborate my findings. XD Hope you don't mind.

I have also linked to this thread as regarding the efficiency mod problem.

It is probably a bug. There have been reports of channeling abilities draining energy at improper amounts since U17 was released. We'll probably see more fixes soon. 

Not that Pacify wouldn't still suck as an ability anyway, but that's kind of OT. 

Edited by Tesseract7777